[FE11] Draft Tourney

Psych

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and the gaidens don't either so we can milk some experience there. Really there should be a rule about no boss abuse in the gaidens.

Indeed. And make that prologue aswell (p-4 has cav with vulnerary. gordin time!!!!)

Edited by Sho.M

To go with the grinding, the turn-count is going to switch to: It only counts turns over 20. So if you take 15 turns, you're fine. If you take 25 turns, you add 5 turns. This seems fair.

I'm picking Merric and Lena.

Who hasn't already picked Lena?

I just wanted a decent healer, since early game you don't have much option out of her or reclassing Merric. (Yes, I know I'm forgetting Wrys)

Plus she can use Hammerene.

I'm fine with it, although 20 turns may be a bit much for the earlier gaidens (I don't do the gaidens often, so someone correct me if I'm wrong).

This is actually probably going to be better than the other games' draft tourneys because you can actually make good use out of every character by reclassing. However, in games like FE7, Nino is absolutely terrible because you are playing in HHM and she has to somehow gain levels.