yoh

Erk

I'm not ignoring you! I drafted you in the 2nd round of my drafting tourney. You kind of suck right now, but you'll HOPEFULLY improve. Though I'll probably just end up promoting you at level 10 so I can have a healer.

This one time in Breath of Fire 3 or 4, I can't remember which, where you've raided this mansion to try and help some villagers. Then this farmer guy comes in and he can't talk to you about what's going on so he brings in a cow and talks to the cow about what he would say to you if he could talk to you, so it's like he's ignoring you but he has something to say to you that's really important and he actually says it.

True story.

This one time in Breath of Fire 3 or 4, I can't remember which, where you've raided this mansion to try and help some villagers. Then this farmer guy comes in and he can't talk to you about what's going on so he brings in a cow and talks to the cow about what he would say to you if he could talk to you, so it's like he's ignoring you but he has something to say to you that's really important and he actually says it.

True story.

And then you can smash/punch ghosts in the face.

That would be Breath of Fire III. Amazing game.

I should finish it.