Calling all duelists!

Light Lord

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thanks guys.

4 people signed already and I hope more people join the tournament (at least a few more).

Aside from that, I guess we could start trying to place some possible dates for the tourney to take place.

Maybe around September the 20 (obviously taking into account timezones)?

Edited by Light Lord

You might want to make a new topic for that (don't know where you'd put it, though).

September 20-ish is fine by me. You'll probably want to work around everyone else's schedules (as I don't have to worry about school past 5:00 PM).

I also think that you should make a sign-up thread somewhere (you can't change the title of this one, can you?).

As for time, I really think there should be a somewhat extended timeframe per round, it'd probably allow more people to participate, timezones are a bit less important as well.

Can you clarify the following though, please:

1.) Format: Traditional or Advanced?

2.) Is it allowed to make new decks for every round or do we have to use the same throughout the whole tourney?

Sorry Kaoz (I knew I was missing something) here's what you asked for:

-For formats, I think it would be better to keep the advanced format.

-One deck per duelist. No deck change, allowing changes of cards within deck and sidedeck only.

I will open a new thread here in the Other Games section for the tournament sign-ups.

Also, I will think of giving stating a general timeline for the duels to take place and think of some minor rules (not affecting decks or duels).

Cool. Sept 20 sounds ok. I start school on the 22nd, but only go thrice a week. So most days I'm off.

I'm all for advanced. Traditional would be unfair. One deck plus sidedeck huh. Better make an idea of the deck I want then.