League of Legends

Kedyns Crow

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, when I talk to my friends at school I call it LoL. The guy who's bad at it calls it league though.

Who are your guy's favorite characters? I've been tearin it up with Tristana & WW lately, though if I need too, Shen is a pretty awesome tank as well. (Sometimes I'll jungle Amumu if we need CC) If you get fed as Tristana, by lategame you melt people so quickly its hilarious. Last game as her I took mid turret before 10 minutes XD

Edited by 72Chih@y@72

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally got Ezreal. I only got to play a game with him, but I'm sort of torn. On one hand, AP seems like it would be more effective across the board, but an AD-Crit and maybe AS build that looks a bit like I with Yi seems like it would kill more champions.

What do you guys think?

Yeah, but his Q has better range and the speed I need to stack his passive, which lets me ignore buying AS items and just concentrate on monster items. Once I get all my stuff I can do 450 every 3 seconds and apply all my cool slows and stuff.

AP Ezreal seems to have a lot more versatility, though. Going AD means that all of his skills but Q are going to suck. :(

So me and a friend tried double jungling as Olaf and Nunu and it was pretty awesome and lulzy at the same time. I ended up going 19/3 as Olaf that match lul.

Pantheon and Teeemo O_o

Leavers? If not....

How'd they even afford those items XD

They're kinda cheap. Btw you play LoL? That kinda surprises me.

So me and a friend tried double jungling as Olaf and Nunu and it was pretty awesome and lulzy at the same time. I ended up going 19/3 as Olaf that match lul.

They're kinda cheap. Btw you play LoL? That kinda surprises me.

Friend forced me into playing, wasn't going to stick with it for very long but considering the state of the forums I visit, figured it was a good way to kill time. (Better some hostile active gaming community then a dull boring forum)

As a general principle, I loathe online games :P Though I', curious as to why me playing one surprises you. I mean, I don't think I've even seen you outside a few select threads.

As a general principle, I loathe online games :P Though I', curious as to why me playing one surprises you. I mean, I don't think I've even seen you outside a few select threads.

I've seen a couple of posts of yours, you don't seem like the type of person to even touch games like these lul.