I want to grow my hair out and style it. :|

Roxas

>:  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I? .3.

• DO EET.
    • No, dumb idea. Brainbleach kgo.
    • Yeah, but it won't work. Silly shota.
    • Go back to the FE4 THREAD and an hero.

*Sigh* Well... it seems like it´s time to squeeze back the senses into the brain.

*Takes a grip in Yossys left ear lobe and drags him around the corner. Screams can be heard and the smell of syrup can be felt for hours.*

It's a boarding school. It's evil.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to pretend that wasn't sarcastic. Besides, what else are you going to do? Take 'History According To Queen Victoria's Chambermaid?' Get into the SCHOOL SPIRIT? Wear a fucking suit?!

What's wrong with History According to Queen Victoria's Chambermaid? You seem to be very narrow-minded my good sir.

Cat-with-hat.jpg

Now if only they taught History According to Queen Victoria's Chamberpot...

NO! REBEL! NEVER BOW DOWN! NEVER SHUT UP! SCREAM! SHOUT! HEADBUTT! WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER?! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! PUNCH SOMEONE'S HEAD IN! ATTACK RICH PEOPLE! CLASS WARFARE! TRIP PEOPLE IN THE ALLEYWAYS! HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THE WOMEN! BITCHSLAP FIGURES OF AUTHORITY! BURN BRIGHTLY! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BECOME THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS SCHOOL! YOU GONNA BE A LAWFUL NEUTRAL BRICK IN THE WALL?!!? NO! ANARCHY! RETRIBUTION! A THOUSAND ELEPHANTS! YOU CAN BE THE KING! SURE LONG MAY YOU REIGN! YOU DEAL DISCORD, AND TRADE BLOWS! YOU RETURN YOUR PAIN, WITH INTEREST! FEAR! FIRE! FOES! NEVER SLEEP! YOU WILL NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN! CARNAGE! CRY HAVOC! DO SOMETHING NEW, LIKE HITTING A GUY WITH A CHIHUAHUA! OFFER CIGARETTES TO THE TEACHERS! THROW ROCKS AT PEOPLE! NOBODY WILL FUCK WITH YOU! FOR YOU ARE ROXAS, THE SHOTA OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!

Fixed.

Ohhhh, I've heard of this.

One of my friends went to hot kiss.

From what I here, a lot of people smoke weed in that school.

That's great to know. .3.

But I thought 5-MeO-DMT was all the rage over there! D:

Where's the "handlebar mustache" option?

If you start smoking, I will kill you.

Also, what is 5-MeO-DMT?

I tried smoking when I was in Spain. It sucked. My nose burned. <_<

5-Methoxyl-Dimethyltryptamine, a slighty weaker, but nevertheless effective as a psychoactive drug, counterpart of Dimethyltryptamine, also known as DMT.

Dear Roxas,

Please bring back Visual Kei.

~ Alex

Come in the first day, wearing a gothic lolita dress. Oh yeah.

Bad Roxas. Why did you even TRY it?

Because it's SPAIN, d00d. The 11-year-old Russian kids where fucking chain smokers. ._.

With long, pink, beautifully wavy hair.

"DO EET".

Alright, we're done here.

...on second thought, whipping out my Epiphone and playing Imitation Black in the middle of AP Euro sounds kind of fun. ;~;

Edited by Roxas

What?

You a bitch.

Nobody cares how old you are. As long as they get their Euros, pretty much ANYBODY can buy cigarettes. (._. ;)

What? I was actually one of the outcasts with the Russian kids. Well, as the American kids went, anyway. :awesome:

Edited by Roxas