Oh god this game needs to come out in USA already!

I downloaded the jap version and started playing Lunatic mode. I got to chapter 12 with MU being my MVP killing everyone as a Hero/Horseman. Then I felt like playing some BS FE which I did and enjoyed it. Then I go a menu button all the way at the buttom where the BS FE is and it asked me a yes/no question. I hit yes, like a retard, which deleted all my data. Man I feel stupid! Now I have to start all over :facepalm: I shoulda looked at FESD's menu to compare cause I remember an "erase data" menu ther too.

Eh, same thing happened to me.

Man I felt like the biggest piece of s*** when it happened. Well now I'm trying our figher MU and I have to say he is great!

It's a good thing I can read Kanji.

I almost pressed Erase too, and saw the Kanji that equates to "Saga" and moved my cursor over there.

It would be bad. I have a HP/STR/SKL/SPD/LUK/DEF capped Paladin Seth!MU on my save.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

You guys erased your data unknowingly? Yikes.

And yes, this game does need to come out in the USA already. I can't wait to try the Lunatic mode. But will you get Luke back up to 30 Defense? It always sucks when you have a really great unit one playthrough but you know that you may never be able to get him that good again. May the RNG have mercy on you.

You guys erased your data unknowingly? Yikes.

And yes, this game does need to come out in the USA already. I can't wait to try the Lunatic mode. But will you get Luke back up to 30 Defense? It always sucks when you have a really great unit one playthrough but you know that you may never be able to get him that good again. May the RNG have mercy on you.

Actually this playthrough is turning way better than my previous when it comes to stats. Rody and Luke are tanks with awesome speed. Ryan is lv. 10 with 15 str, 12 skill, 11 spd, 13 def(not really important since his job is to attack without a counter). Fighter!MU is a beast. I need this game to be in English. There is so much conversation that I wanna find out what they are saying.

I almost did the same thing. I was about to say yes when I remember from FE11 the same option and I stopped myself.

I got tempted. I knew there was a delete all data but my retarted self hit yes :facepalm: I want it in the US so bad. Play it in english and beat up some of you on wi-fi.

Shadow dragon came out in Japan in the summer, like this one, and the official release in Europe was in December, with America following two months later in February. If they do the same thing with this one, then that's still 4 months to go for us, and 6 for you guys in America.

Sucks, eh? :P

Just test out the menus, because in reality Fire Emblem doesn't require extensive Japanese knowledge to play it. Its understanding the dialogue where you need to command quite a bit of Japanese knowledge.

Quick question for you guys. I'm in chapter 9 and I need the money. I killed the Heros, but I surrounded astram with unequiped tanks with Etzel and Maleasa healing. If Murcurius brakes in this chapter, can I still get it when I recruite astram?

You know, it wouldn't hurt to learn just a little bit of Japanese in order to play the game on a functional level. After all, if you want to play the game, then you should be the one putting the effort in to play it.

Blazer made a patch that translated the menus actually.

^I think you do get it.

Edited by Lightning

Blazer made a patch that translated the menus actually.

^I think you do get it.

Yes I did download the patch but now I'm so used to the menu I didn't even patch the rom.

I got so annoyed by Astram gettling luck 1% crits that I just let Palla gain the level up. Lunatic arena abuse is NOT easy at all.