[FE6] Draft

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, 3 potential warp users.

Well, to be fair, Lugh gains E Staves after he promotes and has to crank it up to A, which takes a while.

Even Cecilia only starts at C, which still has a bit of growing to go to get A.

I said potential, not that it was easy. Lugh is likely never gonna reach A staves, but Cecilia could, since most of her usefulness comes from staffbotting anyway. That and rescuedropping, but he has enough fliers anyway.

More importantly, he gets to for sure go to Ilia and face those terrible Peg Knights with the steel lances.

Sarcasm? I get Ilia by default because If Shin and Tate die, Thany and Sue are both level 1 so I go to Ilia. If Shin and Tate both live, I still go to Ilia because Tate>Shin.

I think that it is far easier to low turn Sacae than Ilia. 17S and 18S can be completed in 6 turns each, and 20xS can be completed in 1 turn.

Only if you are cheating by figuring out which one is the right tent and then going back to turn 1. I think the turns spent figuring out where the exit is should be counted against you.

I'll take Hugh since he could, maybe, almost be potentially useable.

EDIT: Since we are drafted completely, I had some time to get a chapter done, so I finished chapter 1 in 5 turns thanks to Lance and Marcus.

Edited by Janissary

Here we go.

Chapter 1: 5 turns

Marcus rescue strategy shipped Roy up quickly while Alan picked up 5k and gained a level.

Chapter 2: 6 turns

Merlinus is already saving turns, picking up the Armorslayer and buying javelins. Marcus swept south and up, with help from Alan, who mostly got left behind fought for self-benefit/stopping penalties. Roy headed toward the mountains where he got picked up by Thany and thrown in front of the boss, who he Rapier'd to death with the help of a crit and two javelin tosses by Marcus.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction

@WoMC: There is no prologue, it starts with chapter 1

Anyways, I got 5 turns on chapter 1.

Chapter 2: 8 turns, 13 total

this chapter was infuriating.

Chapter 3(8/21)

Funny thing about this chapter: Bors can ORKO the soldiers, Roy can't. Marcus rescues Roy and runs him up towards the boss. Bors and Wolt kill the leftovers. The rest of the team form up in the corner to defend against the attacking soldiers.

Chapter 4(9/30)

I want to pull my hair out right now. I finally came up with a strategy that only resulted in Dieck dieing. Recruited Clarine and Rutger.Got the seraph robe.

Edited by Core

Well, more like there's only 1 hut that's easily seizable by turn 1 (Warp range, Roy's starting position, ease of killing the boss).

Even better. Now you need to reload until it makes the closest tent the right one. And if it takes you 6+ tries, would you still count it as a 1-turn?

@WoMC: There is no prologue, it starts with chapter 1

Anyways, I got 5 turns on chapter 1.

Chapter 2: 8 turns, 13 total

this chapter was infuriating.

Chapter 3(8/21)

Funny thing about this chapter: Bors can ORKO the soldiers, Roy can't. Marcus rescues Roy and runs him up towards the boss. Bors and Wolt kill the leftovers. The rest of the team form up in the corner to defend against the attacking soldiers.

Chapter 4(9/30)

I want to pull my hair out right now. I finally came up with a strategy that only resulted in Dieck dieing. Recruited Clarine and Rutger.Got the seraph robe.

Wait, are undrafted characters entering combat?

Wait, are undrafted characters entering combat?

Yes, without weapons. no harm done. I had Bor's and wolt block the southernmost bridge, then Dieck blocked the other chokepoint so they could protect the rest of my people from the ~7 cavaliers/nomads

Oh I see that there is a rule against undrafted characters entering combat. I strongly disagree with this rule, because that is nearly impossible.

Edited by Core