Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still more suspicious of JB25 than of anyone else, but it doesn't look like enough people feel the same way for anything to happen there, so in the interest of moving the game forward,

##Unvote, Vote Lightning.

What's majority vote? 9?

##Vote: Lightning

While Lightning may be Lightning, he looked like he was looking for a stupid reason to lynch someone else. And that don't sit right with me.

Lightning is now on 8 votes. Levity suggested he claims, which isn't a bad move, but I don't want someone to jump in and seal the lynch when he could be cop/something else valuable. I'm not going to remove my vote, but if anyone does lynch him before he replies and/or claims, I'll be FoSing you tomorrow.

Claim? I'd rather not.

But I'd like to say I'm glad you're all voting for me.

Is that so? I have no problem casting the final vote, for anyone's information.

I'd like to get people's opinions of whether or not I should hammer, but consider this a warning. If people don't change their minds in 2 hours' time, I'm going to cast the final vote.

Is he trying to suggest he's the fool/some kind of day bomb? Either way, if he was, I don't think he'd give it away. I think it's safe to lynch him, honestly.

Either that, or he's angry at getting lynched. Actually... that seems more likely to me.