Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

... Actually, yeah, claiming bomb isn't too bad. I'm still somewhat wary of Fayt, but for now I'll let him pass.

##Unvote: Cocytus

##Vote: DGG

Provide something which can be at least somewhat useful, or admit that you haven't been able to find anything good.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider "omg u gaiz r all pxssies" and "wat teh fuckz is cocytus zat soundz gay lol vote him" to be worth absolutely nothing. YOu've said the most and you've provided the least. Even if you can't pull up any evidence because of no night ability, fucking say so.

not gonna claim, sorry. i refuse to.

and good job, you just looked at what i said on the first few hours of the game. i've actually said a good amount of things. i'm surprised you had never heard of joke voting at the start of day 1? it happens. then i kept my vote on coitus because i thought his constant wifoming was detrimental to town. i dropped my vote because are he's telling the truth, but he's just stupid. i have spoken my mind, i commented on life's claim, i gave my own theories as to what's probably going on, etc. people saying i'm not contributing anything are just jumping on the bandwagon for the sake of it, which again, is completely understandable since you guys would likely want me out of here. fine by me, only town loses if that happens.

while we're at it, i asked Life a question when he claimed. i asked him if his role was called "doctor" or something else. i think this is important to know. if there's two doctors this is so broken, but nevermind that. i still want that question answered; it could in handy later in the game.

really guys, i'm flattered you give me so much and so little attention at the same time. it's like the only thing you can remember is when i purposely insult you. the rest? yeah, who cares.

i'm actually not sure what the vote totals are at the moment. i don't want to claim until it's absolutely necessary. no, i'm not buying time, i just don't want to claim for a variety of reasons which could range from screwing town in the ass to being completely pointless.

while we're at it, i asked Life a question when he claimed. i asked him if his role was called "doctor" or something else. i think this is important to know. if there's two doctors this is so broken, but nevermind that. i still want that question answered; it could in handy later in the game.

The actual name of the role is Doctor. Obviously it will come in handy later, it comes in handy right now too because I doubt that the Mafia is going to want to hope that they get lucky by targetting me. I'd love them to target me and fail because it's one less night kill and one extra day for all of us.

I know we haven't had any counterclaims yet, so it's likely that Life is telling the truth, but I don't know. He's still making me feel so uneasy. Not like I want to vote for him, but I mean, I thought I believed him at first and now I'm reconsidering it.

Ughhh.

The only person to nominate Life for a lynch is Cocytus, who has seemed to claim bomb so it would appear Life is essentially in the clear.

DGG is actually making a lot more sense now. There's also a bandwagon to refer to.

Now before I go on any further, let me just say, I'm not suspicious of DGG. She OMGUSed, but that's not really a scumtell, more of a noobtell, and she HAS said some useful stuff. I figured she'd make an easy bandwagon to try and start, and what do you know? People followed me despite the mostly baseless (OMGUS votes and trolling) or incorrect reasoning (she's contributed little).

For those still thinking she's said nothing of useful: Check what she referred to, asking if the role was called doctor. That alone is a very good question, since it could be that there are two protection roles - this one plus another normal doctor. If it's actually called doctor, which Life confirmed, then it means we probably don't have another doctor. Or Life is lying, one of those. Not only that but her defence contains a bit of substance (and a lot of waffle), and she's reasonably active which is also good.

##Unvote: DGG.

For those of you wondering why I did this, it's to do with three reasons. 1: No day limit means we have to have more suspicions to get a lynch going and 2: I knew people would weigh my arguments heavily and 3: I've seen it happen at CARA and SSP made me think it might be a good plan, after he mentioned his 'bandwagon not a lynch' speech.

Now, those people who went onto the bandwagon are the ones I think we should look at. Chances are there's at least one/two mafioso on the bandwagon.

SlayerX, Lightning, JB25 are the three that followed me. SlayerX as I think I've said before (check AW mafia) is a generally good scumhunter and is sheeping a lot less than he used to. Lightning is Lightning. JB25 is an often good player. All of them could easily be mafiosos, and in fact, I'm going to say I suspect all of them and think a lynch of any of them could work.

I wonder how deep this is going to go because we might lose a few people if we start trying to lynch those who bandwagoned on people for bandwagoning on the bandwagoners of the original bandwagon

Judging from your post Slayer seems the most out of character but I haven't seen enough of any their playstyles to judge who's looking particularly ominous and going by your post alone would be hypocritical to say the least.

DGG is actually making a lot more sense now. There's also a bandwagon to refer to.

Now before I go on any further, let me just say, I'm not suspicious of DGG. She OMGUSed, but that's not really a scumtell, more of a noobtell, and she HAS said some useful stuff. I figured she'd make an easy bandwagon to try and start, and what do you know? People followed me despite the mostly baseless (OMGUS votes and trolling) or incorrect reasoning (she's contributed little).

oh hoh hoh excuse me? noobtell? more like acetell. if i understood your post correctly, you just said you started that bandwagon as a test. that is, you used poor reasoning on purpose to start a bandwagon on me so people would jump on it. you weren't actually suspicious of me. which is a fair strategy. thing is, i voted for you exactly because of this. because you started a bandwagon on me for terrible reasons, which at the time looked scummy. how was that a noobtell? it looks like i read your intentions perfectly, mr. furniture vore fan.

also, to further add about life -- i'm not really sure about his claim. basically he's a doctor with a 50% chance of immunity, which is just... unbelievable? to me, it seems like there's a few possibilities here:

a. he's the only doctor. i don't buy it.

b. there's two doctors; one "normal" and him. maybe the other doctor is screwed up somehow (naive doctor?).

c. he's lying through his teeth.

option c can make a lot of sense from a strategic point of view. avoids vig shots, has an excuse for staying alive. now, lynching him would be a risk i wouldn't be willing to be part of, but if there's a mafia hitman/strongman revealed later on, and life isn't dead, then chances are he's scum.

oh hoh hoh excuse me? noobtell? more like acetell. if i understood your post correctly, you just said you started that bandwagon as a test. that is, you used poor reasoning on purpose to start a bandwagon on me so people would jump on it. you weren't actually suspicious of me. which is a fair strategy. thing is, i voted for you exactly because of this. because you started a bandwagon on me for terrible reasons, which at the time looked scummy. how was that a noobtell? it looks like i read your intentions perfectly, mr. furniture vore fan.

Seriously? What I'm getting from this post is you saying that you tried to make yourself appear to be mafia so as to root out those who bandwagon against you whilst you were feigning mafia? :facepalm: I really hope I misinterpreted this completey.

what? i didn't do... anything?

i just said tables here started a bandwagon he didn't actually believe in, and i was able to read that (which is why i voted for him).

Hmm I seemed to get the impression that you voted for him to make yourself look like more mafia. It's fine because I can't pinpoint where I got that from so I probably did screw up there.

A single vote is not a bandwagon. I suppose considering that it wasn't an OMGUS, although you didn't state your reasons at the time, which is why it looked like it. Also fair point about Cocytus (earlier), I didn't realise at the time he hadn't voted you first. As for calling it a noobtell, you didn't explain your reasons at the time, but I guess it isn't so true anyway. But OMGUSing then retroactively justifying it as a normal vote doesn't stop it being an OMGUS.

I doubt option B out of those, considering what he's said himself. Option A is... believable, and so is option C, but let's not assume option C means he must be mafia. This IS Life we're talking about. He could be a regular bulletproof aiming to soak a hit, or a bomb trying to make it look like he doesn't want the mafia to target him (yet still making himself a target), or even a regular doctor with no power beyond the normal. He could be something completely different/third party, and of course he could easily be mafia.

Or because he's fed up with the rule Life=mafia and must be lynched/killed in the night regardless of his actual alignment.