Tales of Vesperia Mafia Sign Ups

Psych

@Life

:unsure::wub:

I may be giving you or Tables one of the experimental roles, due to the fact I want to see how they could work out.

Let's just say, there's an experimental role for all the teams.

@Life

:unsure::wub:

I may be giving you or Tables one of the experimental roles, due to the fact I want to see how they could work out.

Let's just say, there's an experimental role for all the teams.

So what, Tables and I are now the guinea pigs since we think outside of the box and stuff? Coolio.

That and Bizz. Cause she's just awesome.

But yes, you three are probably more.....(what's the word I'm looking for that won't offend the others?)

We should do a tier list of Mafia players.....>_>

But yes, you three are probably more.....(what's the word I'm looking for that won't offend the others?)

We had one with Tables, myself, General Spoon and Balcerzak all sitting in Top Tier.

Just to remind you, this game won't be starting for a while anyway, Psychout. Also, stating that each team has an experimental role, AND that it's going to Life, me and Bizz was :facepalm:.

I didn't say it was! Besides you still don't know what the roles are, who they are, and how they fit on the teams.

Like I could choose to make you the town role, and Bizz the mafia roll. But I might flop it.

One of them is a bit basic, but interesting, one is quite powerful, and might need a tone down...., one is very good if you use it strategically, and one again is best used strategically.

Even so, you've told us, weeks before the game starts, that one of me/Bizz/Life is mafia, and one is another team entirely. If one of us dies, then we have a mafia/clear automatically.

I advise you to not give all of us experimental roles. Or make another assignment, bearing in mind there's other good players, like Balcerzak and Spoon. And don't tell us how you're doing it.

I again never said that. I said I might be giving it to you.

And your under the assumption one of you will be on the mafia.

Bal and Spoon were under you guys. Two rolls are more forward, and I don't think that fits Bal's style, and Spoon wouldn't fit the two passive style rolls.

When I say forward and passive, it's compared to each other. Not the other rolls in the game.

Edited by psychout50

We had one with Tables, myself, General Spoon and Balcerzak all sitting in Top Tier.

Let's not dredge the stupid thing up; I am now of the opinion that it serves no purpose at all.

Even so, you've told us, weeks before the game starts, that one of me/Bizz/Life is mafia, and one is another team entirely. If one of us dies, then we have a mafia/clear automatically.

I advise you to not give all of us experimental roles. Or make another assignment, bearing in mind there's other good players, like Balcerzak and Spoon. And don't tell us how you're doing it.

Months, actually.

I again never said that. I said I might be giving it to you.

And your under the assumption one of you will be on the mafia.

Bal and Spoon were under you guys. Two rolls are more forward, and I don't think that fits Bal's style, and Spoon wouldn't fit the two passive style rolls.

When I say forward and passive, it's compared to each other. Not the other rolls in the game.

I love how you're speaking of my style when you've never played in a game with me. Is the next thing you're going to tell us about Jonathan Harker's hunting style?

Is that a sign up? Cause I'm taking it as one.

I certainly hope that you don't take this post I'm making as a sign-up. You'd be really disappointed.

My line.

I already did this as a joke.

I'm going to unsignup if you're telling people what roles you're giving out. Tables is right: this game won't get 25 people.

Your other topic got like 3 people short and needed way less people to sign up. This will never get 25 people.

But whatev. Slayer

Edited by SlayerX