Lightning's Mindscrew Mafia Game Topic

riariadne

That would be a pretty dick move to the players (not to mention hosts waiting in the queue), so I doubt it. But then again, this is Lightning we're talking about here.

I can confirm I'm not doing that.

I'm not that mean.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a majority.

Core has died. this was his role pm.

Dear Core, you are Cloud Strife, the serial killer.

200px-Cloud_Strife_Nomura_art.jpg

You're a former member of SOLDIER. You've arrived in the village on a secret mission: Sephiroth is rumored to be in town, and you're here to kill him. However, you know that if he's here, he has a cunning disguise, and thus you aren't sure what he looks like. However, you feel he must be stopped, and in order to make sure you kill him, you've set yourself on the only path that can work: Kill everyone.

You're the serial killer. Each night, you may send me a message using this PM saying "Night X: Using Omnislash on USER". Since you're very strong, you'll kill them. Additionally, you're a highly trained professional and will manage to avoid anyone who visits you at night.

You're allied with yourself. You win if you kill everyone.

Town wins. Postgame will be up monday because I can't be up tomorrow.

Let it be recorded, my reaction to the above plan and the fact I was town. I have a feeling something like this might happen again (I object to a plan and therefore am accused as instant scum)

Huh? Who accused you of being scum? :mellow:

My above plan was just logical. Had Core not been the remaining scum, it obviously would've had to be either you or Levity, as Snike was pretty much clear and I obviously wouldn't lynch myself.

But Core was the last remaining scum, so it wasn't necessary.

If that's what you were referring to.

Wait a second. Lightning, what about the lynching quirk you decided to tell me about after death? Y'know, the one where the person lynched is 3 spots down the list from the person the town thinks they are lynching? Y'know, the very same reason that me and slayer were lynched? You put that in as part of the mindscrew, so why the hell weren't you consistent about it?

Wait a second. Lightning, what about the lynching quirk you decided to tell me about after death? Y'know, the one where the person lynched is 3 spots down the list from the person the town thinks they are lynching? Y'know, the very same reason that me and slayer were lynched? You put that in as part of the mindscrew, so why the hell weren't you consistent about it?

Oh so that's how you guys got lynched. I assumed that as God, Tables would get a multi-vote of sorts and the SK killed at day.

I didn't use the same list as on the first page. If you must know, here's the list.

psych

Raymond

Bizz

mike

Tables

Life

Slayer

Snike

Ether

Core

WoMC

Loops back. I also made a mental side note that if a lynch would cause Tables to be lynched, the person who received the most votes would be lynched.

I think what kinda messed this game up is that I made the Nexus far too powerful, because he couldn't die. If not for that, the day 2 and day 3 lynches would've been different and the game could've ended up either way. As I stated, this was a trial game, so I'll change what I think I did wrong and continue to use what I did correctly.

Well, given the fact that the town basically was at MYLO at day 1 (after all, had a townie been lynched, I could very well have tried to pick up a mafia role instead) and wasn't actually able to lynch its desired target, the town needed all the help it could get, right? The town actually is pretty damn lucky to have won this game.