Wario games

Sophius

Another game series I greatly enjoy is the Wario series(most notably the installments up to Wario world, and disincluding the Warioware games.)

Is there anyone else on the forum who plays these games?

This is my order of preference:

Wario Land 3

Wario Land 4(Tie)

Wario World(Tie)

Wario Land 2

Wario Land shake it

Wario Master of disguise

Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land

Wario Land(virtual Boy)

Edited by Sophius

I've only played WL4 and WW, but they were both great, especially in level design.

I agree. probably the only critisism I have for them is that they are a bit short. And, considering all of the collectables in Wario World and the Hard/Super hard modes in Wario land 4, the dissapointment that entails this is greatly deterred. If you enjoyed those, I highly reccomend Wario land 3. The game, in addition to being quite long, it posseses good level design(just bit less than Wario Land 4) and is phenomonal in executig a non-linear map system. Another great feaature is that you only need to complete half of the game to beat it. Meaning that there is plenty to do even after you deafeat the final boss.

I remember playing them a long time ago and thinking they were pretty fun. Can't really offer much else though. I recall them being pretty Marioesque platformers. Also there was a jetpack helmet or something to that effect.