I PWN N00BS

Junkhead

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and by the way, an interesting match would be with someone that doesn't main Kirby/Ike/Marth or Link. I face these too often to find them "competent".

I'll kick your ass with ROB!

Shut up Soul.

Oh oh oh, the characters I like to use are;

Ike

Falco

Mario

Yoshi

Marth

Pikachu

Also, Chuy has to be in middle school or something if he thinks playing as a girl is face palm worthy.

Yes I am. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif I don't think it's facepalm worthy. Thats just what most people tend to do when I tell them that I'm good with Peach. blink.gif (Most of my friends seem to be sexsist (Spell Fail). I don't really care. (Heck #6 is Zero Suit Samus.) Just put it in there from habit I guess.

I'm... okay, I guess. I can generally beat my friend at it, but he's a cheap fuck who uses Sonic, who has to have the most broken Final Smash ever. Anyway, I like to use:

Olimar

Ike

Zelda (not sheik)

Wolf

Lucario

Kirby :3

Bowser

Ganondorf (yeah I know he blows, he's just cool to use)

Mr. Game and Watch

I like and frequently used every character but Captain Falcon, Ganon, Sonic and Luigi. Actually, Luigi is fine I just have this thing where I always play as mario dressed like luigi instead. It confuses people with camouflage power.

My absolute favorites, however, are Ness, Game and Watch and Pika Pika.

Edited by SeverIan

Yes I am. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif I don't think it's facepalm worthy. Thats just what most people tend to do when I tell them that I'm good with Peach. blink.gif (Most of my friends seem to be sexsist (Spell Fail). I don't really care. (Heck #6 is Zero Suit Samus.) Just put it in there from habit I guess.

No offense, but your friends are dumb.

By the way, I forgot Link.

Being good with Peach is nothing impressive. And Kirby's just cheap, cheat code for n00bs.

I never said it was. Just said I was good with her thats all. sob.gif

Don't worry, Chuy, Soul isn't that much older than you. He's a boy. A wittle, wittle boy that talks big. :newyears:

XD.gif This made my day. Thanks.

I'm... okay, I guess. I can generally beat my friend at it, but he's a cheap fuck who uses Sonic, who has to have the most broken Final Smash ever.

Yes he does.

No offense, but your friends are dumb.

Yes they are. sleep.gif

Sonic's Final Smash isn't the best. It is far from cheap as well, as it is hard to control. Yoshi's is easily better, because he can throw fire balls while flying.

Sonic's Final Smash isn't the best. It is far from cheap as well, as it is hard to control. Yoshi's is easily better, because he can throw fire balls while flying.

You're right. Yoshi's is easier to control and so is Pickachu's plus the fire balls and flamethrower while flying is epic.

Why even have Sonic's FS when Warioman is sexier? Spamming aerials is fun +_+

...IMO

No it's not. Warioman made me more blind. Plus I HATE Wario.

He is one HE** of a CREEP.He needs to get a life. IMO.

No it's not. Warioman made me more blind. Plus I HATE Wario.

He is one HE** of a CREEP.He needs to get a life. IMO.

More blind? :0

He has a life though. Going on adventures to get money. And lending his name to market micro games

Something less centered about Wario, I use Old Manondorf, Rob, and WARIO. I'll use anyone really, but I'm not good with the Mother kids. I hate aiming PK Thunder, hitting their huge head, and blasting into side of the stage.

More blind? :0

Yes more blind.

He has a life though. Going on adventures to get money. And lending his name to market micro games

Just money?

Something less centered about Wario, I use Old Manondorf, Rob, and WARIO.

I use anyone BUT Wario.

I'll use anyone really, but I'm not good with the Mother kids. I hate aiming PK Thunder, hitting their huge head, and blasting into side of the stage.

I LOVE USING THE MOTHER/EARTHBOUND KIDS. I'm better with Lucas than Ness though. And aiming PK Thunder is a fun little challenge. Plus (even though it's easy to dodge) their PK Starstorm is one of my favorite Final Smashes.

Edited by Chuy

you guys all suck, im teh masterz of this game. lucas, marth, Ike, Link, toon link and pikachu all make shit happen.(and i probly forgot one since i haven't played in like 6months)

• 9 months later...

notfakebj4.jpg

That's right I derailed your thread with an image of an online actor.

EDIT: Wait he got a TV show so he's just a normal actor now.

Edited by Tangerine