Lord of Azure Flame: Chapter 16: Fracture

Snowy_One

Cess and Pary:

Carrying the fruit over to near the campfire, Cess set it down, while Pary washed some in a pan filled with rain water from last night.

"Look, I'll just use the gems for now. Rita has a full bag, and I have around a bag and a half left. It'll hold us until we meet her."

---------------

Rita:

"Zzzzz"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isotov

When Iso finally came to, Rita was still lying on him.

Iso: (You've got to be kidding me ...)

He carefully began pulling himself out from under her so that he could get onto his feet.

Irina

An army of wyverns and dragons flew down onto a nameless group within the Halton Imperial army! The resulting battle was chaotic, long, and bloody, but the flying army won. Standing over the fallen, a tan wyvern and a burgandy wyvern roared side by side victoriously! The two of them quickly took human form. The tan wyvern became a seven foot tall blonde haired man with heavily tanned skin, and a weak smile. The burgandy wyvern turned into Irina ... seemingly ten years younger.

The two turned toward each other and Irina hugged the tall man in excitement!

Irina: We won! We won! I can't believe we won!

Kiev: Of course we did, and what did I tell you about believing?

Helios: ARC- ... -GOD- ... -IT!!!-

Irina: Huh?

Alf: -CASH?!!!-

Irina: :unsure:

Viveka and Jazz

The two women were sleeping fine until the noises broke out. Only Jasmine was able to ignore it. Viveka grabbed a hardball out of the case nearby still barely conscious and chucked in the direction of the noise hoping to score a knock out.

Levski

Levski was cleaning off his armor plates while ignoring the group at large. He'd woken up a short while ago, but it was too much to deal with such a lack of cooperation in the morning. He thought it best to stick to his own affairs in the meantime.

Isotov

As Iso continued to steadily free himself from Rita's sleepy grasp, Katie woke up and approached with a simple message written down. When Iso saw her he nearly panicked!

Iso: (Oh no! Dammit!)

Deciding to forgo gently freeing himself, he instinctively hauled himself up, causing Rita to flop down onto the bedroll!

Iso: Uh ... ... morning.

Nervous as always in such awkward situations, his innocent look was betrayed by that single drop of sweat running down the side of his head.

Derek, Eric's stand-in

"... Well, that would be because they're trustworthy," Derek said, shaking his head. As he raised his hand, a hardball came out of nowhere, and smashed into his hand, easily breaking every bone in it. Strangely, he didn't notice, despite the absurd amount of pain he should have been feeling.

"Watch where you throw that thing," Derek said in the vague direction of where the ball came from, blood seeping out of his glove, now.

Edited by Snike

OOC: Why is Viv always injuring the hunks in the group? First Lev, now Derek. Damian Iso or Conrad might be next.

Isotov

Iso: Not my choice but sure ... ... sorry.

Isotov

Iso happily received the hug and kiss with a smile.

Iso: (Well that's a nice way to start off the morning ...) I take it you're feeling better?

Irina

When Irina opened her eyes, she was surprised to see the arguing, but she hadn't fully come out of her dream yet!

Irina: Urrrrr! Be quiet! We were celebrating right when you people interrupted us!

Kiev wasn't sure what to think. He knew that she didn't like being woken up prematurely ... neither did he, but the word "celebrating" didn't fit with anything regarding sleep he'd ever seen before. Perhaps Irina was hallucinating he thought.

Chase stretched himself, getting out of his bedroll completely, then put his cape back on, now fairly dry. "Well, whatever. Good morning for the most part, now what?" he asked aloud.

Conrad too woke up, and he went towards the back of the cave behind a small crevice to get ready for the day.

Edited by Lightning

OOC: Occupational hazard?

Ye who everyone loves to ignore + Dani

"Like I said, the capital is a few days away," Derek said, still oblivious to his injury. "We simply continue the journey, and hope Jace is there. If he isn't, we head to the Palais Cristal."

Shaking as she got up, Dani walked over to see Cess and Pary bringing fresh fruit to the campfire.

"I can make a fruit salad," she offered, as they began to wash the fruit.

Isotov

Iso: Huh? (She's acting a little weird ... kind of like the time when she was drugged ... oh no.)

He quickly but gently put his hand on Katie's forehead trying to see if she was ill or not.

"... Oh." Chase replied to the cavalier.

"That's much better," Conrad muttered, walking out from behind the crevice in a fresh pair of clothes. "Right, what's going on? I heard something about the stolen items... what was taken?"

Edited by Lightning

Isotov

Iso: I'm hoping you didn't catch anything from the rain last night. It was pretty bad.

He was also slightly relieved that Rita had insisted on not coming with, though he felt an inkling to do something for Kelas' sake.

Iso: Uh, Rita? Just so you know, Kelas really is a woman ...

He then turned back to Katie.

Iso: So what did you want to be alone for?