ITT I Play FE9

Well, the idea is that the bexp spent to speed up a chapter is worth it to some people. Your Mia was at 11 str and 17 speed after chapter 11 ended, as near as I can tell from looking at your stuff. Taking her from level 14 to 17 would give you a reasonable shot at 12 str and 19 spd, doubling (and ORKOing) nearly all the ravens with laguzslayer. Only the rare 16 AS variety don't get doubled until she gets levels and procs speed again.

Other people enjoy supercharging Marcia. It's the cost of training 11 units instead of like 8, though. All that cexp gets funneled into 8 units instead of 11, so your good units that can earn it get more levels, and there are less mouths vying for bexp so you can afford to dump more on units like Mia or Marcia to make specific chapters easier. Zihark works almost as well for that purpose as Mia, though not quite as well since Mia gets more opportunity to gain exp from chapter 7 to 11 and only starts a few levels lower than him. In general it costs more to bexp Zihark than Mia. Or at least, you can benefit from a bexp'd Mia in chapters 8, 9, 10, 11 so even if it costs more to bexp Mia from when she shows up to when you get to chapter 12, at least the bexp helped you for longer.

But it doesn't really matter how you play as long as you have fun. The only reason I'm even saying anything about it is that you commented on the ravens avoiding getting doubled.

He's playing on fixed mode, so Zihark is actually cheaper, I think, to BEXP. And he only needs Level 16 for 19AS on Mia.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's playing on fixed mode, so Zihark is actually cheaper, I think, to BEXP. And he only needs Level 16 for 19AS on Mia.

Except he needs to go from level 10 to level 16 between getting recruited and chapter 12. You may notice he is recruited in chapter 11 and given his starting location will generally have very little opportunity to gain exp. His Mia was already level 14 at the end of chapter 11. She takes 3 levels, he takes 6 levels. Even with hers costing a little more per level, it's not like the cost doubled. Oh, and if it is fixed mode then Mia at level 17 with some help from +spd items would even have 20 speed. If you want Z to get to 20 speed, he'll also need level 17. 19.4 spd at level 16 means he'd need 12 bonuses of speed to get 20 speed, which pretty much means exclusive use of the right weapons with constant use of the right band and for the enemy bonuses/penalties to cancel (if he fights anything in chapter 11). In other words, you are probably looking at level 17, so 7 levels of bexp all in one shot. It would take his Mia 3 levels.

Now, yes, DA probably spent some bexp on Mia along the way (like, chapter 8, 9, 10, 11 bases), but she's also been applying that bexp for more chapters.

Chapter 13

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rolf, Mia, Kevin, Jill, Marcia, Mordy, Volke, Mist, Gatrie

New Units:

Astrid

Stuff I did at the base:

-Activated the first three brothers convo.

-Oscar and Kevin support upgraded to C

-Rolf and Marcia support upgraded to C

-Sold blue gem and bought supplies.

Difficult chapter. This chapter can be ballbusting if the RNG hates you since there are so many high avoid crows, and one screw-up means you have to restart. There are a large congestion of enemies on the northernmost ship, and the central ship has a smaller amount of thugs. And a few of the enemies have good equipment(killing edge, hammer, longbow). Also, Norris. He could pose a significant threat to me, thanks to Continue and having existent critical. Oh yeah, Gatrie returns. And he brought a cute little girl with him. How nice.

Turn 1: Jill kills a soldier with Oscar's help, while Kevin charges forward. Volke moves up to get a killer bow. Boyd and Mordy shove and smite Ike so that he can reach Astrid. Ike talks to Astrid, Astrid talks to Gatrie. I have Astrid trade her knight ward and a javelin to Gat. I then have my other units start moving. Gat attacks an enemy soldier.

EP: A jav soldier attacks Gatrie, while 2 NPC soldiers get blicked. A myrm attacks Kevin.

NPCP: A soldier attacks a myrm and fails. Another soldier kills a soldier.

Turn 2: Gat kills the soldier that attacked him. Several other enemies die(myrms to Jill and Soren, archers to Kevin, Rolf, and Oscar) Marcia weakens a soldier, while Mist heals Kevin. Boyd and Mordy go up.

EP: The two soldiers get hit some more, but they actually don't die. Another guy hits Gat, and a fighter attacks Kevin. The ravens move in closer.

NPCP: Another failed attempt at killing, and the second guy goes onto the defend space to heal.

Turn 3: Jill goes down to attack a raven. Gat tries to do the same, but misses. Mia kills the fighters, Marcia kills the myrm, and Boyd kills another soldier. Volke claims a laguz axe.

EP: The ravens attack Gatrie and Ike. I don't think anyone else did anything.

NPCP: The soulja on the seize point continues to heal. NPC #2 chips a raven.

Turn 4: Gat kills his crow, and Soren kills the other with Ike's help. Rolf and Jill kill a soldier(Jill parks in front of Rolf so that the myrms can't kill him). Boyd and Oscar chip a halb for Kevin to kill.

EP: The halb attacks Rolf. Two crows arrive.

Turn 5: Gatrie kills the halb with Rolf and Jill's help. Volke and Jill manage to get across. Astrid sits on the defend point.

EP: Several myrms attack Gat. A fighter attacks Volke, but fails and gets critted. Halb kills soldier #2.

Turn 6: Gat weakens a myrm, while Soren and Marcia kill the ones Gat weakened. Everyone else moves forward.

EP: (note: these guys are interested only in swag.)

Turn 7: Soren kills a crow, Boyd and Jill weaken one. Oscar and Rolf do a lot of missing.

EP: Norris attacks Gat for fail damage. The weakened raven steals the speedwing(he was killed by the soldier. Note: I hate NPC's. They do more bad than good.)

Turn 8: Gat, Ike, and Kevin surround Norris(only Kevin actually hits him.) Volke critkills a mage. The brothers give chase to the other ravens for EXP.

EP: The raven opens the longsword box. The last halb attacks Ike.

Turn 9: Ike, Gat, and Kevin wail on Norris(Gonna give the Boss kill to Gat, but he misses. Again). Oscar kills the longsword raven, while Soren and Mia kill two more ravens. Astrid trades Marcia's iron lance to Gat(and just clears Norris' range.)

EP: lolNorris. More ravens arrive. Halb attacks Ike.

Turn 10: Gatrie fails again, but Marcia manages to KO Norris. Volke kills the halb.

EP: IDC

NAME   	LVL MHP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  SUPPORT
Ike 	18  40  14  04  15  17  12  12  06   C Soren/B Oscar
Boyd	16  40  16  00  12  13  08  08  02
Oscar	16  35  12  03  14  14  08  12  03   C Kevin/B Ike
Gatrie  18  38  17  00  12  07  07  20  02
Soren 	16  26  00  16  16  14  09  03  16   C Ike
Kevin 	16  33  13  01  12  13  09  12  02   C Oscar
Mia 	16  27  12  03  15  19  10  09  04   C Rhys
Rofl	14  26  10  02  14  13  10  09  05   C Marcia/C Rhys
Mist	04  18  02  06  05  08  07  03  08
Marcia  13  24  11  00  11  15  07  09  08   C Rolf
Jill	13  27  13  01  12  11  07  14  03
Volke	12  26  13  00  14  14  08  07  03
Mordy   02  41  15  02  08  08  10  13  04
Astrid  01  (not caring)

Swag: Knight ward, Occult, Laguz axe, Killer bow, Energy drop, Longsword.

Oh yeah, Gatrie's promoting next chapter.

Edited by DA125

Just saying, but I don't think I'd call a longbow "good equipment" at all. It's weaker than Iron, and it's inaccurate. Also, it can only be used by archers and snipers, and unfortunately... On a side note, out of curiosity, who do you plan on giving Gatrie (or should I say Gatacca?) Luna?

Chapter 14

A.K.A Enter Gattacca.

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rolf, Gattacca, Mia, Kevin, Rice, Mist, Jill, Marcia, Fireman

New Units:

Makalov

Stuff I did at the base:

-Gave Gatrie two levels of BEXP and crowned him(and gave him an iron sword because I don't want him using lances for a while).

-Gave some other schmucks BEXP.

-Kevin and Marcia support upgraded to C.

-Mist and Jill support upgraded to C.

-Bought a torch staff for Mist.

This chapter is yet another FOW map, and, sadly, the last one in this game. I actually like the idea of having to weave through fog. This is because FOW makes the game more tedious on purpose.

Anyway, I split my posse into two groups. I sent Mist as well as anybody with Canto west, while Ike and his boys went east. Soren picks off the lone fighter with Elthunder(despite being weighed down by 6), Gattacca weakens a bandit, which Ike happily consumes. Jill KO's a bandit with Kevin and Oscar's help. Nothing special happens on EP other than a bandit stupidly attacking Mia. Anyway, Gat and Volke tag team another bandit, while Jill KO's yet another bandito, and Marcia weakens another fighter. Rolf kills the bandit that he weakened on the PP, while an archer attacks Ike. I kill the archer with Volke after Gat weakened it, while Soren and Mia took on the bandit. Marcia, Kevin, Oscar, and Jill wiped out the brigade blocking the bridge. On the EP, Mack charged into Jill's buzz zone and nearly got one rounded by her(he was recruited next turn.). Soren weaned down yet the mage that attacked Ike, then killed it with Volke. I then surrounded the pokeaxe fighter. Mist patched up Mack. Later, Jill was attacked by the fighter Marcia weakened and some more pricks came along. Killed the poleaxe guy with Volke, the archer with Mia, and the steel axe guy with Boyd. Oscar and Kevin visited the two houses on the NW, while Mack visited the house to the SW. Gat and Ike were assaulted by poison axe bandits(Boyd and Rolf kill the two douches, while Soren KO's the fighter with Gat's help.

Once at the boss area, I have Gat attack the two tigers, weakening them enough for Rolf and Marcia to kill. Jill kills a bandit that Oscar weakened, while Mist heals off the poison damage that the venin axe inflicted. Mia had already destroyed the mage. As for the boss, I had Rolf hit him until he was able to KO him with a Killer Bow crit.

NAME 		LVL MHP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  SUPPORT
Ike      	18  40  14  04  15  17  12  12  06   C Soren/B Oscar
Boyd 		17  40  16  00  13  13  09  08  03
Oscar 		17  35  12  03  14  15  09  12  03   C Kevin/B Ike
Gattacca 	01  43  22  02  15  10  07  21  05
Soren      	17  26  01  17  16  14  09  03  17   C Ike
Kevin   	16  33  13  01  12  13  09  12  02   C Oscar/C Marcia
Mia      	17  27  12  03  15  19  11  09  04   C Rhys
Rhys      	13  26  01  15  12  08  12  02  20   C Mia/C Rolf
Rofl 		15  28  11  02  14  13  10  09  05   C Marcia/C Rhys
Mist 		06  19  03  07  06  09  09  03  09   C Jill
Marcia      	14  25  11  01  11  16  07  09  09   C Rolf/C Kevin
Jill 		15  28  14  02  13  12  08  15  03
Volke 		14  28  14  00  15  15  09  07  03
Mack 		10  (do I really need to say this)

Swag: Red gem, Vantage scroll, Secret book, Spirit dust, Killer axe

In case you are wondering, here were Gatrie's stats before he became Gattacca:

Gatrie    	20  40  19  00  13  08  07  20  03   SS Tree in skirt

Oh yeah, having him hold on to the KW because his spd growth is the worst out of the three guys who can use it(25% spd growth is bad in a game where the enemies are ridiculously easy to double later on. Granted, you need 24 AS to reliably double Endgame enemies). I might 'pass the ward' if I want to give Oscar or Kevin more 'zip'.

Next map is the desert map. I wonder, should I keep all the laguz alive or should I go all out? 1000+ BEXP or about 800-900 CEXP? Also, the sands will be hard on everybody who isn't Fireman, a flier, or a magic user. Hey, at least I'm not being chased by a druid that wields elder magic that gives him immunity to everything, and 1-2RKO's everybody who is not Lena(and is surrounded by mages that 2-3HKO everybody who isn't Lena or Draug).

I'll put up my ideal support chain in the next thread, to conserve space.

Edited by DA125

As far as my supports go, I was thinking of the following supports:

NAME    	SUPPORT
Ike        	A Soren/B Oscar
Soren    	A Ike
Oscar    	A Kevin/B Ike
Boyd    	B Mist
Rofl 		A Marcia/B Rhys
Gattacca	SS Tree in a skirt
Mia      	A Rhys
Kevin   	A Oscar/B Marcia
Jill    	A Mist
Marcia   	A Rofl/B Kevin
Mist 		A Jill/B Boyd
Rhys 		A Mia/B Rofl
Volke    	SS 50000 gold
Reyson 		SS Nealuchi, Tibarn, and Naesala

Most of the supports are there because they give out the best boosts. The Jill/Mist support is not just there to boost performance. This A support will become huge later on because of

Shiharam

If Jill doesn't have this support by C20, then she will

desert the posse and defect back to Daein if she goes within a 2 foot radius of her father.

The reason that Gatrie, Volke, and Raisin don't have supports is because:

-Gatrie's supports are either mounted users(he's not keeping up with Marcia anytime soon, nor will he with Astrid, the latter I'm not using because Rolf is 10X better)or pack too much fail to be worth fielding in HM(Shinon and Ilyana). If I wanted a good supporting armor, I would have used Brom.

-Fireman can only have a support with Bastian, who is one of the worst units in PoR(only Sothe and Ena are worse than him.).

-Herons don't loiter next to one unit. They spend most of their time chanting as many different units as possible. Raisin is no exception.

Edited by DA125

Chapter 15

A.K.A I've been playing Sacred Stones too much. It's a very swell game. Gerik and Gilliam FTW!

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rolf, Gattacca, Mia, Kevin, Rice, Mist, Jill, Marcia, Fireman, Mordy

New Units:

Stefan

Stuff I did at the base:

-Bought crap at the shop

-Gave a level to Kevin.

Desert chapter. It's very tedious if anything, since the sub-humans have high move in desert and I don't(with the exception of my magic users, fliers, and Fireman). Also an insanely good place to level up if you don't care about BEXP. I also forgot to mention that the enemies here have high attack power and can easily 2HKO my units. Luckily, Gattacca takes single digit damage from the tigers and is tink'd by everything else. Great chapter to work on his sword rank, too.

To tee off, Jill and Marcia went west and KO'd two sub-humans, while Gattacca went into the range of a cat, while Fireman goes spelunking. Gat weakens this cat while moving into the range of a tigger. Jill gets attacked by a hawk and kills it while moving away. The cat was killed by Rolf. The tiger decides it's time to die, as well, and jumps into Gat's range, and a weakened and subsequently killed by Marcia. Volke then KO's a raven that stupidly went into Gat's range. Another cat and a hawk die in the same way. As the main group lurches towards the base, Jill wanders away and kills a straggler, and weakens another for Rolf. Gat had fed yet another cat to Ike, but then most of the sub-humans had untransformed.

I then used this chance to visit the NE corner of the map. I dropped Volke off at the NE point and had Mordy sit on the VK tile(in case you didn't know already, this recruits Soanevalcke. Possibly the most missed character in this game.) Volke gets the white gem. After I regroup, I start to lure in the four cats. Most of them were lured by Gatrie(Jill provoked one), then it was time to lure in the tigers. The first one was weakened for Marcia, but the other one was blicked on the second attack. While we were doing that, Volke managed to nab the boots before Jill carried him out of the cat's range.

Muraim was a joke, really. He has 29 Atk and 17 AS, not to mention 45 HP, but he has no 2 range and he's 5RKOing Gattacca. So I had Gat peg him three times before 'killing' him with Marcia. 3 laguz were left alive, so I still get BEXP.

Ike      	18  40  14  04  15  17  12  12  06   C Soren/B Oscar
Boyd 		17  40  16  00  13  13  09  08  03
Oscar 		17  35  12  03  14  15  09  12  03   C Kevin/B Ike
Gattacca 	03  44  23  02  16  11  07  22  05
Soren      	17  26  01  17  16  14  09  03  17   C Ike
Kevin   	17  33  14  01  12  14  09  12  02   C Oscar/C Marcia
Mia      	17  27  12  03  15  19  11  09  04   C Rhys
Rhys      	13  26  01  15  12  08  12  02  20   C Mia/C Rolf
Rofl 		17  29  12  02  15  14  11  10  05   C Marcia/C Rhys
Mist 		07  19  03  08  06  09  09  03  09   C Jill
Marcia      	16  26  13  02  13  18  09  10  10   C Rolf/C Kevin
Jill 		16  29  14  02  13  12  08  15  04
Volke 		15  28  14  00  16  16  09  08  03
Mordy  		02  (still at base stats)
Soanevalcke 	08  38  19  08  27  25  05  12  09

Swag: Physic, Guard scroll, Silver blade, Vague katti, White gem, Boots

Not bad in all honesty. At least it wasn't like FEDS where I had to rush things due to Gharnef 2HKOing most of my units(and doubling several thanks to his 18 AS)with Imhullu(IIRC only Lena was not 2RKO'd by Maph. Ohwait, she was tink'd. I also remember Draug/Ogma being able to get 3HKO'd as a general/hero)

It should be noted that most everybody was dead weight here, since they got zero CEXP. The most useful units here overall were Gatrie, my fliers, and Fireman. Not to worry, I plan on giving everybody a CEXP injection in C16(I'll BA Kimaarsi if I have too.)

Edited by DA125

Muarim isn't a joke when you need a flying unit to ORKO him with a decent success rate.

That is true only if you are going for max BEXP or are just trying to keep all the laguz alive. As it stood, I couldn't have done this. Marcia is 3HKO'd by every enemy on the map except the tiggers, which 2HKO and the crows, which 4HKO. In order to cause substantial damage to Muarim, I would've needed the laguz lance, and Marcia would've gotten doubled since she had 13 AS with it equipped(before she leveled up).

Jill was in a similar predicament; while her HP/def were higher by 2/5, her speed is worse by 5(so she gets doubled regardless of whether she gets weighed down or not). She was taking double 14's from Muraim, which would leave her at 1 HP(allowing anything to finish her off.) As for the enemies on this map, she gets 14HKO'd by crows, 6HKO'd by hawks, 4HKO'd by cats, and 3HKO'd by tiggers(I was taking into account the fact that she had 28 HP on entry and leveled up before I faced Muraim.) So great durability vs birds and cats, but shit against tiggers.

Now, if you go at a pace similar to mine, then you can exploit his lack of 2 range and whack at him with magic/Rolf. He also doesn't move, so he can't actually attack you unless you are sitting next to him.

Edited by DA125

Well, I would recommend at least the Laguzguard for anyone taking on Muarim. And not doubling can arguably be a positive thing, since it means you won't accidentally kill the laguz around Muarim (but you'll still 2HKO him). All you need to do is survive his enemy phase attack. You can even afford to miss once and finish him on player phase, but that takes it into a 3 turn rather than a 2 turn.

Chapter 16

A.K.A: I am Devdan! I will fight like ten men!

Starting Units

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rolf, Mia, Kevin, Marcia, Jill, Mist, Volke

New Units:

Danved

Stuff I did at the base:

-Got an Occult

-Fed BEXP to several units.

-Bought several more items.

-Ike and Soren support upgraded to B.

-Oscar and Kevin support upgraded to B.

-Rhys and Rolf support upgraded to B.

-Marcia and Rolf support upgraded to B.

-Jill and Mist support upgraded to B.

-Boyd and Mist support upgraded to C.

The first thing I did was have my dragon knight and two cavaliers blockade the myrmidon's direct access to the posse while the rest of the posse rushed over. Two of the myrms attack Kevin, who crits one, while the weakened dude attacks Jill. Marcia KO's the dude that Kevin didn't kill, while he and Jill tag-team and KO the fighter. The armorkiller myrm gets KO'd by Kevin while Jill is attacked by a thunder mage. Jill eats a vulnerary and sits in the range of the fire mage, while Marcia KO's the thunder dude. Jill critkills the fire dude, then I assemble the posse to deal with the two knights, having Kevin and Boyd lure them in. Soren then KO's the one that wasn't killed on the EP. Oscar and Boyd go out and lure in the sniper and knight, while Jill deals with the S myrmidon. This next bit was me dealing with the center room. Mia kills the sniper, Soren kills the knight, and Marcia/Ike deal with the myrms. Rolf goes out and kills the wind mage. Next PP, the myrrm that Oscar weakened went out to heal, while the armor that Jill weakened was KO'd by Marcia. Rolf then sits in Devdan's range(hint: Devdan will NOT attack children), while Oscar finishes what he started. I then recruit Devdan next turn.

My next task was to deal with that thief. By now, he had pilfered a Bolting and a Physic. I had Ike and a few others break through the enemies, while Volke mugged the enemy thief(he was KO'd by Soren). By this time, the soldier reinforcements had arrived, so I decided to distribute level ups to the ones who didn't level up. Boyd, Soren, and Volke all killed at least one loldier. While Volke was pilfering the S chest room, my fliers and archer bombarded the NE chest room. Jill dispatched the killer lance guy despite eating a crit, while Rolf/Marcia KO'd his minions.

As for Kimaarsi, I had Ike whack at him a little bit before offing him with Jill. Note: I did BA here, but only with Ike so I could use him as a pack mule for Ch17 since he's useless after pt2.

Ike      	20  40  15  05  16  18  13  12  07   B Soren/B Oscar
Boyd 		18  40  17  00  13  14  09  09  03   C Mist
Oscar 		18  36  13  03  15  15  09  13  03   B Kevin/B Ike
Soren      	18  26  01  18  16  14  10  03  17   B Ike
Kevin   	18  33  14  01  13  14  10  12  02   B Oscar/C Marcia
Mia      	18  28  13  03  16  20  11  09  04   C Rhys
Rofl 		18  30  12  02  15  15  11  10  06   B Marcia/B Rhys
Mist 		09  20  04  08  06  10  10  03  10   B Jill/C Boyd
Marcia      	18  28  13  02  15  19  09  10  10   C Rolf/C Kevin
Jill 		19  31  16  03  15  14  09  17  05   B Mist
Volke 		15  28  14  00  16  16  09  08  03
Nadved   	04  (not caring because he sucks)

Swag: Bolting, Physic, Mend, Dragonshield, Full guard, Silver lance, Ashera icon, Spear

Edited by DA125

Chapter 17 is coming up soon. I hope I've got enough supplies to keep at it. Also, one of my guys will sadly have to sit out to make room for Gatrie. It's either going to be Jill or Marcia.

Also, in this chapter, pretty much everybody who isn't Ike or Fireman is promoting if they haven't already. Good thing promoting in this game is free and doesn't require the use of commodities like Knight Crests and Elysian Whips.

Edited by DA125

Chapter 17 (Part 1)

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rofl, Mia, Kevin, Mist, Jill, Gattacca

Stuff I did at the base:

-Bought some more supplies.

-Since several units are promoting, I gave Jill a steel axe, Boyd and Oscar some bows, Marcia a sword, and Kieran a lance. Soren is also getting a heal wand and Rice is receiving a shine book.

-Gave Marcia 1 level of BEXP.

These next 4 maps will be epic. You will see mass PWN, lots of raep, and *gasp* people promoting! Also Oliver. Gotta love our 'beautiful' friend. Way more epic than C17 of FEDS H2 where it was only one map, and Draug just basically soloed it without anything other than vulneraries(Go 54HP/36Atk/21AS/30Def!).

I start by parking Gat in the range of three myrmidons, while Mia goes into the range of the fighter. Jill, Oscar, and Kevin all feed on the bounty left by Gat(who reached D swords by now), while Soren kills the fighter. The laguz bow archer gets easily pwned by Jill, while Mia kills two more fighters. Gat goes back to deal with some myrmidon reinforcements while Mist heals Mia after she was hit(stop blocking axes with your face, Mia. You remind me of Edward before he reached 12/0/0 on my RD PT. And no, Edward doesn't suck. He just has a shaky earlygame, but his midgame and lategame is great.) The two armors charged forward while the myrms all attacked Gat(with two of them dodging). Kevin, Oscar, and Jill, of course, killed them all. Gat moves back into the range of a myrm and a fighter, while Soren and Boyd dealt with the two armors. Kevin finishes off what's left, while Rolfie KO's the myrm. As for the archer and poison sword myrm, Boyd and Soren tag team on the myrm while Jill ORKO's her archer. As for the new reinforcements, Gat weakens a poison axe dude, who was then KO'd by Oscar.

Next up was the sniper. I tried to weaken him with Gat, but he avoided the attack. So I just surrounded him until I felt like shoving him off the shrubbery. The most recent reinforcements were destroyed by Kevin, Boyd, and Oscar. The sniper was finally destroyed by Mia with Gatrie's help, while the thunder mage was killed by Rolf. The last enemies were jokes. The myrm was OHKO'd by Gat, and the halb was subsequently raped by Gat, Rolf, and Boyd, while he(Boyd)and Kevin killed the fire mage.

Boyd 		18  40  17  00  13  14  09  09  03   C Mist
Oscar 		19  36  14  04  15  16  09  13  04   B Kevin/B Ike
Soren      	19  27  01  18  17  15  10  04  18   B Ike
Gattacca 	04  45  23  02  17  12  07  23  06   SS Tree in Skirt
Kevin   	18  35  15  01  13  14  10  13  02   B Oscar/C Marcia
Mia      	19  28  13  03  18  20  11  09  05   C Rhys
Rofl 		18  30  12  02  15  15  11  10  06   B Marcia/B Rhys
Mist 		10  21  04  09  07  10  11  04  10   B Jill/C Boyd
Jill 		20  32  16  03  16  15  09  19  05   B Mist

Swag: Antitoxin, Hand axe, Killer lance

Part 2 will come soon to a theater near you. Oh, I'm going to give you my opinionated Character Ratings as soon as I get them GBA sprites done for the characters.

Edited by DA125

Chapter 17(Part 2)

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rofl, Mia, Kevin, Mist, Jill, Gattacca, Marcia, Rice

I started by having Oscar and Kevin move Gatrie into the enemy's range(stupid 6 mov), while everyone else moves around him(Boyd goes into lure the soldiers.) Gat then proceeds to weaken the two lance knights, critkilling one in the process, while Boyd slaughters his soldiers. Rolf kills the cav, while Gat moves into the ranges of all the charging cavaliers, which are all brought to their knees by the might of his Iron Blade. Meanwhile, Marcia and Rice show up to take names and kick ass and chew Double Bubble(Marcia had to pick up Rice because his mov sucks and they start on the edge of the map.) Soren, Mia, Kevin, and Oscar made short work of the dupes that Gat weakened, while Jill and Boyd removed the priest. Moving up along the path, more dupes arrived. First step: Put Marcia where she can weaken them. Second step: KO them. A javelin soldier tried to sneak up from behind, and was KO'd by Marcia. The NW dracoknight was KO'd by Soren.

The paladin and three cavaliers weren't anything special. The pally was killed by Soren after Gat hit it for half its HP, and the others were murdered by Oscar, Kevin, and Gat himself. I then destroyed the remaining enemies and arrived at the seize point. I eventually got PO'd with Rhys' level and Sealed him right on the field.

Boyd 		18  40  18  00  14  14  09  09  03   C Mist
Oscar 		19  36  14  04  15  16  09  13  04   B Kevin/B Ike
Soren      	19  27  01  18  17  15  10  04  18   B Ike
Gattacca 	05  46  24  02  17  12  08  23  06   SS Tree in Skirt
Kevin   	18  35  15  01  13  14  10  13  02   B Oscar/C Marcia
Mia      	19  28  13  03  18  20  11  09  05   C Rhys
Rofl 		19  30  13  03  16  15  11  11  06   B Marcia/B Rhys
Mist 		10  21  04  09  07  10  11  04  10   B Jill/C Boyd
Jill 		20  32  16  03  16  15  09  19  05   B Mist
Rhys      	01  29  02  18  14  10  12  04  23   C Mia/B Rolf
Marcia      	19  29  13  02  15  20  09  10  10   B Rolf/C Kevin

Swag: Poleaxe

Edited by DA125

Chapter 17(Part 3)

A.K.A: It's a promotion party and everybody's invited(part 1)

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rofl, Gattacca, Mia, Kevin, Jill, Mist, Marcia, Rhys, Volke, Stefan

Another difficult chapter, mostly because you are surrounded and that Ike is carrying a traveler for the duration of this chapter.

Turn 1: Soren kills an archer, while Oscar and Marcia gang up on a myrm, Rolf and Mia kill the hammer!fighter, and Kevin wastes a soldier with Jill's help. Boyd kills a wind mage while Gatrie goes S.

EP: The two mages attack Oscar and Mia. A slew of reinforcements arrive.

Turn 2: Marcia levels up after killing the mage attacking Oscar. Soren weakens a mage; Boyd tries to kill him but misses twice(and gets hit). Rolf kills Mia's mage, while Oscar and Kevin make short work of the soldier reinforcements. Jill blocks the myrm's path so that Boyd can't be hit.

EP: A handaxe fighter attacks Mist and Boyd KO's the mage on his counter. Stefan and Fireman show up.

Turn 3: Rolf kills the myrm while Mist and Rhys heal Oscar and Boyd. Soren kills a thunder mage. Mia kills the hand axe guy, while Jill and Marcia fend off the soulja and mage. Volke murders a man of the cloth.

EP: The second mage gets blicked by Soren, while a fighter attacks Jill and a myrmidon dies to Gat(the second one dodges.)

Turn 4: Oscar and Kevin dispose of the surviving fighter and myrm. Jill promotes after killing a myrm that Marcia weakened. Mia removes a mage.

EP: Several archers are killed by Jill's javelin, and Mia critblicks a soulja. Gat gets mauled by mages.

Turn 5: Mia kills the myrm that attacked Jill while she(Jill)KO's a fire mage with her steel axe. Marcia and Stefan put Soren into the range of the cav reinforcements. Rolf kills a thunder mage, while Mist heals Gat.

EP: The sage and his friend continue to maul Gatrie. Soren blicks one of the three lance knights.

Turn 6: Boyd and Soren kill another cav. Mia fails to KO the sage and had to be rescued. Rolf kills the thunder mage with his longbow, while Gattacca easily overpowers the longbow archer.

EP: The sage runs like the yellow bastard he is and gets healed. Soren zaps the third LK to size.

Turn 7: Soren KO's his cav, allowing him to promote. Volke kills a mage, while Rolf kills the archer. I make a rescue chain to get Rolf back to where Boyd is. Marcia kills the second mage for good measure, while Gat lures in the poison bow archer.

EP: The sage comes back while more reinforcements poured in.

Turn 8: Mia promotes after she kills the mage with Rice's support. Rolf and Boyd have fun smashing soldiers' faces in. Gat uses his manly sword to nearly smite his archer.

EP: Boyd pwns a soldier, but couldn't do shit about the jav guy. The archer runs away just like the sage.

Turn 9: Rolf gets his promotion after killing a fellow archer. Kevin kills the archer after Gat failed. Boyd kills more soldiers, while Jill puts him on the hand.

EP: The soldiers bring Boyd to dangerously low HP as he kills them(he misses one, though)

Turn 10: Boyd feeds off the scraps, promoting. Oscar kills the priest.

Boyd 		01  46  20  01  16  16  09  11  05   C Mist
Oscar 		20  36  14  04  16  16  10  13  04   B Kevin/B Ike
Soren      	01  31  03  20  20  17  10  06  21   B Ike
Gattacca 	06  47  24  02  18  13  08  24  06   SS Tree in Skirt
Kevin   	20  35  15  02  14  15  10  13  03   B Oscar/C Marcia
Mia      	01  33  15  06  21  22  12  12  07   C Rhys
Rofl 		01  34  16  05  18  18  11  13  08   B Marcia/B Rhys
Mist 		11  22  05  10  07  10  12  04  11   B Jill/C Boyd
Jill 		01  37  18  04  18  17  09  21  06   B Mist
Rhys      	01  29  02  18  14  10  12  04  23   C Mia/B Rolf
Marcia      	20  29  13  02  16  20  10  10  10   B Rolf/C Kevin
Volke 		16  29  15  00  16  16  09  08  03

Swag: Elfire, Mend

Wow, all my foot units promoted this chapter as well as my dracoknight. All that's left is my cavaliers and my pegasus knight. Also, next part, we will finally kill Oliver and put his beautiful head on a pike. Ok, we aren't that lucky...but Oliver won't be alive for that much longer, until Goddess of Dawn, at least.

Edited by DA125

Chapter 17(Part 4)

A.K.A: It's a promotion party and everybody's invited(part 2)

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rofl, Gattacca, Mia, Kevin, Jill, Mist, Marcia, Rhys, Volke, Stefan, Muraim, Devdan

This map can be ball-busting if your units aren't promoted or close to it. We're talking about 20-25 Atk enemies here, and there are promoted units on this map. Five of 'em! Also, this is your first encounter with long-range magic.

Anyway, I sent my force to deal with the initial wave of enemies(Kevin killed a lance knight while Marcia killed a fighter). Rolf dispatches from the posse to deal with the Meteor mage. Next turn, after a horde of cavaliers tried to charge into the swamp, Gattacca goes up to ORKO the poleaxe cav just so that Oscar and Kevin can't be KO'd by him. Rolf 'feathers' a pegasus knight that stupidly attacked him. While my posse removes the residue from the last attack, Jill goes up and disposes of the bow knight, effectively making a blockade with Gat. What happened next was hilarity, most of the knights attacked Gat, while a cav attacked Jill, but the short axe paladin stupidly attacked Gatrie(who is immune to him AND was armed with an iron blade) Marcia and Jill pwned a sword knight(with Marcia promoting in the process), while Gat remains on standby.

After 2 turns, Oscar removes the gen with the help of Jill and Gat, then finally the hawks arrive. Jill picks up Tibarn so that he can't pwn everything. Kevin promotes the next turn after chipping the paladin. Oscar tries as well, but fails. The paladin then tries to attack Oscar again, who actually hits him this time, and promotes. By now, the bow knight and sword knight reinforcements had arrived. Luckily, I managed to deal with the bow knights with Oscar, Rolf, Mia, Volke, and Soren. Gatrie, Boyd, Muraim, Jill, Marcia, and Kevin then dealt with the sword users. I actually laughed when one of the cavs(the dude with the armorslayer)failed to double Ike.

After the posse dealt with the reinforcements, we marched towards Oliver Twist...wait, he isn't an orphan living in a 19th century London workhouse, so just Oliver the Fat Bastard will do. But I had Rolf and Mia kill his guards while Boyd kills the bishop himself.

Boyd 		02  47  21  01  17  17  09  11  05   C Mist
Oscar 		01  45  16  06  18  18  10  15  07   B Kevin/B Ike
Soren      	02  32  03  21  20  17  10  06  21   B Ike
Gattacca 	07  48  25  02  19  14  08  24  06   SS Tree in Skirt
Kevin   	01  35  17  04  16  15  10  15  06   B Oscar/C Marcia
Mia      	02  33  15  06  21  23  12  12  07   C Rhys
Rofl 		02  35  16  05  19  18  11  13  08   B Marcia/B Rhys
Mist 		12  22  05  10  07  11  12  04  11   B Jill/C Boyd
Jill 		02  38  19  04  18  17  09  21  06   B Mist
Rhys      	02  29  02  19  15  10  13  04  24   C Mia/B Rolf
Marcia      	01  29  15  02  18  21  10  12  13   B Rolf/C Kevin
Volke 		16  29  15  00  16  16  09  08  03
Muraim  	09  (not caring)
Danved  	04  (lol)

In case you are wondering, Kevin can use lances and Oscar can use bows.

Swag: Iron blade, Armorslayer, Adept scroll, Nosferatu

Edited by DA125

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 18 IS coming up soon, likely today. If you are wondering why I was inactive here, that was because I was playing Genealogy of the Holy War for the past 10 days. I was also caught up in my Blazing Sword playthrough(just got out of Pale Flower of Darkness after beating the shit out of Jerme. Canas, Oswin, and Sain FTW! And yes, I did get Harken.)

Slight intermission

NAME 		LVL MHP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  SUPPORT   		WEAPON RANKS
Ike      	01  44  18  07  18  20  13  15  09   B Soren/B Oscar  	B Swd
Boyd 		02  47  21  01  17  17  09  11  05   C Mist   		B Axe/E Bow
Oscar 		01  40  16  06  18  18  10  15  07   B Kevin/B Ike   	B Lnc/E Bow
Soren      	02  32  03  21  20  17  10  06  21   B Ike 		C Wnd/C Tnd/D Fre/E Stf
Gattacca 	07  48  25  02  19  14  08  24  06   SS Tree in Skirt	B Swd/B Lnc
Kevin   	01  39  17  04  17  16  10  15  06   B Oscar/C Marcia  	E Lnc/B Axe
Mia      	02  33  15  06  21  23  12  12  07   C Rhys 		B Sword
Rofl 		02  35  16  05  19  18  11  13  08   B Marcia/B Rhys	B Bow
Mist 		12  22  05  10  07  11  12  04  11   B Jill/C Boyd   	B Stf
Jill 		02  38  19  04  18  17  09  21  06   B Mist          	B Lnc/D Axe
Rhys      	02  29  02  19  15  10  13  04  24   C Mia/B Rolf    	B Lgt/Stf
Marcia      	01  33  15  02  18  21  10  12  13   B Rolf/C Kevin 	E Swd/B Lnc
Volke 		16  29  15  00  16  16  09  08  03   SS 50000 Gold

Firstly, Ike has promoted by now, so I put his promoted stats right there. I also took the liberty of putting in my weapon ranks because I needed to show the ranks for Gatrie and Soren, mostly, since I grinded Gat's sword rank from E to B in the course of 4 maps. Jill had also reached D axes. Note; I'm not going to post weapon ranks(except here), but from here on out, I will be posting any citizen skills they may have.

Edited by DA125

Chapter 18

A.K.A 'What? Ike is evolving? Congrats, your Ike evolved into a Lord!' It's soloing tiem!

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rofl, Gattacca, Mia, Kevin, Jill, Marcia, Rhys, Volke, Raisin

'I'm leaving Mist behind this chapter because she and Jill had reached their A support and Rhys/Mia hadn't reached the B support yet. I could have left Gatrie behind, but he's too invaluable for this sort of stuff(lol48HP/25Str/24Def)'

Stuff I did at the base:

-Gave Ike and Gattacca their mastery skills.

-Jill/Mist support upgraded to A.

-Gave Ike the boots.

My entire party moves forward towards the staircase, with Ike and Gat taking the lead. The pair showcase their newly-acquired Occult skillz(Ike missed on the Sol part, lol). Ike then double-Aethered a halb while Soren killed one of the soldiers. The archer was pwned by Volke. Next turn, Rolf critkilled the warrior while Kevin massacred his fighter after Gat cut it. Volke nabs a Recover while Boyd and Jill stay behind to take on the wyvern 'reinforcements'. Ike then removes a Bolting sage and the rest of the posse move up as Boyd and Jill kill two dracoknights and leave one at 1HP. Oscar then uses his new bow to remove a bishop off the field while Volke kills the last DK. After the Knight Killer armor was destroyed and several near fatal encounters with the Bolting sage(Gat faces 2 crit and Boyd takes 20/47 DMG; I think I just shat a giant brick back there), Rolf stepped into Shinon's range. Not surprisingly, Shinon is a pacifist and only talks to Rolf. Ike kills him the next turn(ok, not really, but I still get his Hero Bow). On that same turn, Rolf dealt with the sage while Gat and Marcia tag-teamed on the short spear general.

By now, the cavalry reinforcements had appeared, and the crows have, not surprisingly, gotten very close to us. Jill and Marcia deal with the cavalier swarm while Gatrie takes potshots at the crow reinforcements(as for the laguz spear guy, Gat had critblicked him)leaving the remains for Oscar, Kevin, and Mia. Of course, more ravens showed up, and I gave cheap KO's to Volke, Mia, and Marcia. Ike then killed the last sage and the boss.

NAME 		LVL MHP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES  SUPPORT   		SKILLZ
Ike      	03  45  19  07  19  21  13  16  09   B Soren/B Oscar  	Aether
Boyd 		02  47  21  01  17  17  09  11  05   C Mist   		Tempest
Oscar 		02  41  17  06  18  18  10  15  07   B Kevin/B Ike   	None
Soren      	03  32  03  22  21  18  11  06  22   B Ike 		Adept
Gattacca 	08  48  25  02  19  14  08  25  07   SS Tree in Skirt	Luna
Kevin   	02  40  18  04  17  17  10  15  06   B Oscar/C Marcia  	Gamble
Mia      	03  34  16  06  22  23  13  12  07   C Rhys 		Vantage
Rofl 		03  35  17  05  19  19  13  13  08   B Marcia/B Rhys	None
Jill 		03  38  19  04  19  18  09  21  06   B Mist          	None
Rhys      	02  29  02  19  15  10  13  04  24   C Mia/B Rolf    	Serenity
Marcia      	02  34  16  02  19  22  10  12  14   B Rolf/C Kevin 	None
Volke 		18  30  16  00  17  18  10  08  03   SS 50000 Gold 	Shade
Raisin  	04  (loldancer)   	                  	     	Canto/Blessing

Swag: Silence, Recover, Wrath, Hero Bow, Tornado

Edited by DA125

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the record, this playthrough is not deceased. I've been playing Genealogy of the Holy War for too long now, and let's just say, I'm completely addicted(I'm just starting Ch9 and still not sure on how I'm going to deal with the dragon knights and Hannibal at the same time); and I apologize if I've been inactive. I will get Chapter 19 done after Thanksgiving. Oh, and please continue to comment. Your feedback is appreciated!

P.S: I will put up a poll later on(AFTER I get my sleep). It is based on what FE game I should do next. Currently, I'm free to do:

Sealed Sword, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, and Shadow Dragon.

I'm not likely going to do Genealogy due to the game taking a long-ass time for me to compose a summary of the whole chapter, since the chapters are so...damn...long(Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 10(and 9 to an extent, thanks to Hannibal) are real drags when it comes to playtime.) And I also have pairings to worry about, since I wouldn't want crappy-ass subs(If I DO end up playing FE4, I'll simply use the pairings I used in my first PT, since those are idiot-proof).

My Pairings

Aideen/Midir, Aira/Lex, Lachesis/Fin, Fury/Levin, Tiltyu/Azel, Sylvia/Alec, Brigid/Holyn

P.P.S: I'm probably going to end up giving Provoke to Ike.

Edited by DA125

Chapter 19

A.K.A: How the fuck will I deal with Naesala? 57HP/39 atk/34AS/24Def/19Res/87Avoid? What the fuck is this shit?!?

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rofl, Gattacca, Mia, Kevin, Jill, Marcia, Mist, Raisin, Janaff

'I am not dead. I've been playing FE4 too much, and I probably need to stop playing it for now. I'm on C9 BTW! Celice, Aless, Shanan, and Sety FTW!'

Stuff I did at the base:

-Gave Mia Wrath skill.

-Gave Jill Guard skill.

-Kevin/Oscar support upgraded to A.

-Kevin/Marcia support upgraded to B.

-Mia/Rice support upgraded to B.

-And if it means anything, I can use the triangle attack now.

Difficult chapter. And it's not because of the generic enemies(TBH, most of them still suck), it's because of Naesala, and to a lesser extent, his Krowe Ritter. A few of the KR crows transform on the first enemy phase, and that in and out of itself makes getting the Knight ring difficult. Also, the ballistae can be annoying, but fortunately, they only have five uses each and they only have 18 atk, and let's just say, almost everyone I have takes 8 or less damage.

Most of my army moved northward, with Rolf staying behind to keep the S ravens busy. Mist warded Jill before I sent her into the range of two ballistae and a dracoknight. On the EP, the ballistae and the DK attack Jill; the raven, of course, attacks my bait(Rolfie). Next turn, I destroy the enemies that attacked me last EP, have Mist heal Jill, and have Gat, Kevin, and Oscar form a wall around the posse while Boyd decimates the mook sitting on the ballista. Jill KO'd the dracoknight, then moved into Naesala's range.

Jill then lures in Naesala, getting hit by his wind attack(fortunately, thanks to the Mist support, the Res boost from Barrier, and the full guard, I reduced the DPH to five), while around five myrms ganged up on my wall(epic lulz is still epic). Next turn, Janaff had a 'chat' with the 'good' king of Kilvas. After I dealt with the enemies there, Naesala left the map, but not before giving Raisin the Knight Ring(which was given directly to Ike) Jill then got rid of the NW ballista once and for all.

After some of the ravens left, I made a final charge towards the boss. Marcia deals with the douches near the NE ballista, while the rest of the posse. Kevin and Oscar obliterated the remaining dracoknight and dragon master. After dealing with his cronies, I had Gatrie smack the boss around before killing him with Ike.

Ike      	03  45  19  07  19  21  13  16  09   B Soren/B Oscar  	Aether
Boyd 		03  48  21  01  17  17  09  11  05   C Mist   		Tempest
Oscar 		02  41  17  06  18  18  10  15  07   A Kevin/B Ike   	None
Soren      	03  32  03  22  21  18  11  06  22   B Ike 		Adept
Gattacca 	08  48  25  02  19  14  08  25  07   SS Tree in Skirt	Luna
Kevin   	02  40  18  04  17  17  10  15  06   A Oscar/B Marcia  	Gamble
Mia      	04  35  16  06  22  24  13  12  07   B Rhys 		Vantage/Wrath
Rofl 		03  35  17  05  19  19  13  13  08   B Marcia/B Rhys	None
Mist 		13  23  05  11  08  11  13  04  12   A Jill/C Boyd   	Miracle
Jill 		04  39  20  05  19  18  09  22  07   A Mist          	Guard
Marcia      	03  34  16  02  19  22  11  13  14   B Rolf/B Kevin 	None
Raisin  	04  (loldancer)                                  	Canto/Blessing
Janaff   	08  (lolhawk)                 	        	     	Insight

Swag: 70000G, Longsword, Killer axe, Knight ring

Fun Fact: I had to restart this chapter three times. Two of them were due to Raisin dying, the third was when Jill got critted by Naesala when I forgot to use the full guard.

P.S: I completed this chapter in seven turns, two below the Max BEXP limit, and I did it without a 'so-called efficient' posse. My first huge glut of BEXP in almost 6 chapters.

Edited by DA125

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20

Starting Units:

Ike, Soren, Boyd, Oscar, Rofl, Gattacca, Mia, Kevin, Jill, Marcia, Mist, Rice

'Raisin isn't coming due to all the dracoknights. Besides, I should be able to hit the ten turn limit while gaining maximum CEXP without his help. I really need the BEXP, though. I'm swapping Mist for Rice this chapter, but I gave her 5 levels of BEXP to make up for it'

Stuff I did at the base:

-Recruited Calill

-Marcia/Rolf support upgraded to A

-Fed BEXP to some of my lower leveled units(Mist got 5 levels, Ike and the cavs got 1).

Even for Hard Mode standards, this chapter isn't too bad if you don't mind the 15 turn limit(yes, I know it's 20 in HM, but that's not the point.), so I recommend bringing paladins and flying units. Also, bows and wind magic come in real handy here since half of the enemy force is made up of winged lizards. Also, it is ill advised to bring Jill on this map if she hasn't attained an A support with Mist/B support with Lethe(or at least keep her out of the boss's attack radius, since she WILL defect if given the chance.)

I started by splitting my army into two groups; I sent Kevin, Oscar, Jill, and Marcia north to deal with the enemy dracoknight force. Two halberdiers, an archer, and a priest were all killed by this shock force. As for the others, I had them advance eastward. Gattacca, Rolf, and Soren cut down a fighter and soldier, respectively, while Boyd destroyed a soldier with his steel axe(the hand axe wouldn't have KO'd). On the enemy turn, Oscar and Kevin weaken several dracoknights while some enemies attacked my southern force. Next turn, I destroyed four DK's with my northern group while Mia, Ike, and Boyd deal with the enemies that attacked me last turn. I spent turn 3 destroying the cavalier squad that Gat weakened with Ike, Rice, and Rofl(yes, Rice actually killed something. Granted, his free knight was on 1HP), while my cavalry squad was heading back after disposing of the enemies near the Smite house(I later had Jill go and get the Smite).

By now, our first reinforcements arrive. I sent Oscar and Kevin back to dispose of the mage reinforcements, while Boyd and Rolf ripped their wyverns a new one. Soren destroys a bishop, while Ike and Gat get ready to lure in the armor knights(Mia robs the southern house for a Rescue). Of course, Gat gets mauled by the wind mage and the Blizzard guy(in case you didn't know by now, Gatrie hates magic more than Edward hates blocking axes with his face.) Ike, Marcia, and Boyd simply do away with them, while Jill goes up and intercepts two dracoknights. I then had Mia Wrath-blick a myrm, while Marcia tries to KO the Blizzard guy(with three Blizzards, he managed to hit Gat and Boyd, and almost hit Jill)with her iron sword(but doesn't kill because her str is piss). The last DK dies to Rolf, and I then kill all three sages.

I managed to get to Shiharam in 8 turns. After Jill talked to her father and exchanged blows, Ike stood up to Shiharam. Looking at the battle forecast, Ike only did (7*2)/23 to the boss, which wouldn't be enough to KO, but luckily, Aether activated and I was able to seize after he was removed.

Ike      	05  47  20  07  20  22  14  17  10   B Soren/B Oscar  	Aether
Boyd 		04  48  22  01  18  17  11  12  06   C Mist   		Tempest
Oscar 		04  41  18  06  19  19  11  16  08   A Kevin/B Ike   	None
Soren      	04  33  03  22  22  18  11  06  23   B Ike 		Adept
Gattacca 	09  49  26  02  20  15  09  26  07   SS Tree in Skirt	Luna
Kevin   	04  41  19  04  18  18  11  16  07   A Oscar/B Marcia  	Gamble
Mia      	04  35  16  07  22  24  13  12  08   B Rhys 		Vantage/Wrath
Rofl 		04  36  17  06  20  19  13  13  09   A Marcia/B Rhys	None
Jill 		05  40  20  05  20  18  09  22  07   A Mist          	Guard
Rhys      	03  29  02  19  15  11  13  04  24   B Mia/B Rolf    	Serenity
Marcia      	04  35  16  05  20  22  11  13  14   A Rolf/B Kevin 	None

Swag: Smite, Provoke, Shine, Rescue, Tomahawk

Note: Poll #1 is dead. I'm giving Ike Miracle, for obvious reasons. Hey, it might save me one day.

Edited by DA125