So I got involved in this kind of situation.....

Flying Shogi

Too bad the person I'm dealing with is older than me. Weird... won't you say?

...I'm terrified of the myriad possibilities.

Judging from our discussions, he's more like a kid in a teen body.

Rrright. Anyway, just get him out of the house. You don't know him, so you don't owe him.

And just in case, remember to rebuke him in a location where you are within arm's reach of either a butcher's or serrated knife, and he is not.

Rrright. Anyway, just get him out of the house. You don't know him, so you don't owe him.

And just in case, remember to rebuke him in a location where you are within arm's reach of either a butcher's or serrated knife, and he is not.

I know karate

I'll just pretend I'm not home when he comes next time/ or run to my bedroom and pretend I'm asleep if my parents let him in.

I know karate

I'll just pretend I'm not home when he comes next time/ or run to my bedroom and pretend I'm asleep if my parents let him in.

Or, you know, here's a crazy idea: Tell him the truth?

Usually, antics to avoid the truth tend to erupt in a chain of events typical of a standard hour --commercials included-- of tv drama.

Edited by Fireman

Or, you know, here's a crazy idea: Tell him the truth?

Usually, antics to avoid the truth tend to erupt in a chain of events typical of a standard hour --commercials included-- of tv drama.

I'll try... if he doesn't come over like right after my summer job. Other than that, I should be ready.

Judging from our discussions, he's more like a kid in a teen body.

tell him about masturbation, if he likes it, he'll never do anything else...if hes this dumb as you make him out to be his mom will find out and not let him go to your house anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, that's scary... So he's not stalker-ish, just lonely? Yikes...

Reason number 1 why I dislike social situations. Even at school, I only talk to six people. Anyone else, and it's not happening. And yet somehow I won homecoming prince. My school is weird that way...

Has he told you a reason for coming over all the time? Otherwise, I'd be tempted to call the police or something.

Help your parents improve their English. ENRICH THEM AND MAKE THEM MORE USEFUL. Or just answer the door naked and give him a big gay smile. Unless you're a chick, then just scream stranger danger.

I appreciate your help but please do not say that kind of stuff to me. I don't take that as a joke. Thank you.