Should have known better.

Florete

Don't you hate it when you completely fall for something extremely stupid, and then when you realize you've been had and how stupid it was in the first place you feel like the world's biggest retard?

I hate that feeling.

Lux, she's goading you into telling embarrassing stories.

Lux, she's lying. I'd never do something so terrible. This topic and why I created it is similar to the getting caught topic. You know how the most common thing you hear of people doing under stress or some other heavy emotion is eating a lot? For me it's writing about it.

Lux, she's lying. I'd never do something so terrible. This topic and why I created it is similar to the getting caught topic. You know how the most common thing you hear of people doing under stress or some other heavy emotion is eating a lot? For me it's writing about it.

Aw, I am not lying! I was joking :(.

Aw, I am not lying! I was joking :(.

Such cute lovebirds.

... But I get the feeling there'll be some mod abuse and they'll like, unearth my edit or something.

Hmmm....

They can't do that. Not even Jyo can do that.

Is that a challenge?

They can't do that. Not even Jyo can do that.

Aha, spectacular!

... although it's written in about in two other topics. I don't see why I should hide it anyway, but one can neeeever be too certain.

I'm just afraid people will ask for the recording so they can laugh at me.

Oh good, you got rid of it.

but...

That's the adaption. The first verse you hear is from the original singer (Kagamine Rin), but currently I'm listening to Ten's voice, which starts at 0:26.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Unless the new forum software added in those capabilities I know you can't. After all, I was on staff for a year and a half myself.

Oh but I can "unearth" his edit (and I don't even need what you had in mind to do it). I repeat, is that a challenge?

Edited by Sirius

Don't you hate it when you completely fall for something extremely stupid, and then when you realize you've been had and how stupid it was in the first place you feel like the world's biggest retard?

If I hated that feeling, I would have hated every single 3D Zelda game as well as Oracle of Ages and Seasons.

I actually want to know what this system for recovering post edits is.

I know of no forum software that actually wastes database space with that shit.

Harmony of Despair Death? Owned him to pieces on normal with a buddy; just died at Brauner on Hard playing solo...

Oh you meant OoE Death

fuck that shit, I quit playing when I realized all of my deaths were from his robe being next to me without actually touching me.

Unless you meant Death, in which case, he's probably diving somewhere as we speak, having recently been clipped by a round from some handgun I own. Probably a Mauser. He likes those.

Or perhaps you meant Harmony of Dissonance Death. That game is so terrible I quit playing maybe 1/6th of the way into it.

Finally, if you meant death...well, I'll be dead soon enough. No ambiguity there.

Edited by Obviam

Oh you meant OoE Death

fuck that shit, I quit playing when I realized all of my deaths were from his robe being next to me without actually touching me.

Weak. You're almost finished since Dracula's piss easy once you know the trick to his phase 2. Beat Death and you've got the game beat. Just grind some AP for Optical Shot.

Oh good, you got rid of it.

but...

That's the adaption. The first verse you hear is from the original singer (Kagamine Rin), but currently I'm listening to Ten's voice, which starts at 0:26.

I hate that feeling.

Don't even tell me... >3>