Should have known better.

Florete

Don't you hate it when you completely fall for something extremely stupid, and then when you realize you've been had and how stupid it was in the first place you feel like the world's biggest retard?

I hate that feeling.

i hate it when they do that. *yeah...,make fun of the foreigner...*dry.gif

Weak. You're almost finished since Dracula's piss easy once you know the trick to his phase 2. Beat Death and you've got the game beat. Just grind some AP for Optical Shot.

It took forever to get OS to do 32 damage and I WAS on the path to having a lower play time than you, which I might still be.

Yes, I'd seen a video of a no-damage fight with Dracula under these settings, so I knew Death was the last real hurdle. That doesn't make me any more motivated considering his main method of attack is flying into me.

Also, I don't get this topic. Who'd be deceiving you in whatever way? And even if it's obvious they're being a dick, what's wrong with you not seeing it if they shouldn't be being a dick in the first place? Isn't it a worse feeling to know that someone even bothered to screw with your head?

Actually, if this is about like a video game or some other competition then I suppose faking you out by doing the obvious is technically...strategy.

Edited by Obviam

Unless the new forum software added in those capabilities I know you can't. After all, I was on staff for a year and a half myself.

Well, you weren't an admin, but I tend to agree with you. I have no idea how Sirius thinks he can do it, but I suspect it isn't related to the forum software.

If I hated that feeling, I would have hated every single 3D Zelda game as well as Oracle of Ages and Seasons.

I'm pretty sure she's talking Real Life. Messing up in a video game or something isn't really something to worry about. You are playing for fun. Sure, dying in a game isn't fun and all but you can just try again. Being sucked in by somebody that is tricking you is a much worse feeling than anything you should be feeling from bad decisions in a video game. If not then your priorities are skewed.

Don't you hate it when you completely fall for something extremely stupid, and then when you realize you've been had and how stupid it was in the first place you feel like the world's biggest retard?

I hate that feeling.

<_<

Well, you weren't an admin, but I tend to agree with you. I have no idea how Sirius thinks he can do it, but I suspect it isn't related to the forum software.

I wasn't, but I was around long enough to see that even Admin's couldn't bring back edits. I'm not challenging Sirius because he appears to be able to "unearth" this post in some other way...

Pretty sure he wasn't Sirius when he said that.

I was though.

I wasn't, but I was around long enough to see that even Admin's couldn't bring back edits. I'm not challenging Sirius because he appears to be able to "unearth" this post in some other way...

Screenshots or simply remember a bit of what he said and knowing exactly what he was referring to :P

I have his msn. Before I talked about it here I told him there.