I feel like making a story

Raven

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's this story about Raven? I'm getting some ideas for the sitcom, but I don't want to start writing something only to find out that your doing the same story.

I kinda got an idea of writing an episode where i meet princess' parents and i force you and arc to come along but im terrible at writing. Im very good at coming up with ideas but i cant write them out well.

I kinda got an idea of writing an episode where i meet princess' parents and i force you and arc to come along but im terrible at writing. Im very good at coming up with ideas but i cant write them out well.

Let me do it, I can have it up by tomorrow if I think hard enough, which I should since you have given me an idea.

Good, I'm very sure it will start coming together in a few weeks, and it's very unlikely we will write on the same thing, heh.

I'm somewhere in the middle (it's bookmarked somewhere so I don't lose my place), so hopefully I would have finished it by Sunday's end.

• 2 weeks later...
Cool, the twins are in. I plan on beginning soon, after I've finished reading Lyle's QftHH.

Tell me what you think of it when you're done. (Fox closed the topic, but you can Pm me or type it here.)

Tell me what you think of it when you're done. (Fox closed the topic, but you can Pm me or type it here.)

No problem. On page four, should hopefully be finished by Wednesday the latest assuming there's about two parts every page.