I feel like making a story

Raven

And here I thought we had already given you all the information on Princess..... <_< >_> =D

Heh, it ain't just Princess I need information of...

Class: Whisper

Weapons: Knives

Personality: I have a personality?

Sounds good, we need some generic evilness, or evil sidekicks, should I say.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Generic evilness? Nah, just make me a smug, sarcastic bad guy then.

...Generic evilness? Nah, just make me a smug, sarcastic bad guy then.

"smug...sarcastic..." Noted.

Also, I don't know if I've told you before, but my character is blind (wears a black blindfold) and wears mostly black.

That's quite important. I guess every other sense is enhanced then. If not, I'll just make it that way.

I will try to remember her description. XD

Class: Swordmaster

Weapon/tome types used: swords

Personality: Shy around strangers, but generally outgoing among friends. Pretty easygoing, though she can be a pushover at times. Has a temper.

Edited by Cymbeline

Class: Swordmaster

Weapons: Swords (Dark and Light if I can)

Personality: Take your pick. ^_^

general - loyal, stubborn, graceful, secretive, honorable

1 - quiet, sadistic, looks out only for himself and friends.

2 - happy-go-lucky, open (to an extent), cheerful, honest (to an extent), kind, caring, brotherly, etc.

Exactly, you don't have to see someone's face to be a good, true friend. Most of you on this forum are much better friends than some of the excuses for friends I have IRL.

I think I'm gonna sig that.

Class: Trueblade.

Weapon/tome types used: Two Swords.

Personality: Overly-Chivalrous, Calm thinking, Fierce on the battlefield.

Class:Millennium Sage

Tomes:Can use all types of Magic but thunder and fire are my strongest.Uses a Kendama to fight up close.

Personality:Loud and Outgoing. Likes poking fun at his friends but deep down will do anything to protect them. Overprotective of Princess and Songbird. Can be serious and can surprisingly think of good plans when its needed. Will gladly stand infront of his allies in battle even if they use weapons and he uses magic.

Edited by MaSu

I don't like Generic evil, I like the kind of evil person you can agree on.

Serene

Class: reaper (yes I made my own class)

Weapons: Scythes, Ice magic

Personality: I don't care if you get hurt, or die, but if you are someone I either, love, like, or am a friend with, I will be affected. Also I have a soft side.

And no I am not going to be L's brother like IRL

And no call me Serene

Edited by Zelika

You can check my History topic for my info.

I see you are more or less a Laguz... There's no Laguz in this story I'm afraid, since it's based on FE7's world, so could you maybe create a class for yourself just for my story? I also couldn't find alot of information regarding your personality, would it be alright if you filled in the three things for me? It will help me alot, thanks.

Class: Sage (am I allowed to use Light and Dark magic?)

Weapon/tome types used: ^If so, then a light tome and a dark tome.

Personality: Usually shy and quiet around strangers, but talkative around friends. Often tries to stand up for what she believes in, with varying results.

Class:Millennium Sage

Tomes:Can use all types of Magic but thunder and fire are my strongest.Uses a Kendama to fight up close.

Personality:Loud and Outgoing. Likes poking fun at his friends but deep down will do anything to protect them. Overprotective of Princess and Songbird. Can be serious and can surprisingly think of good plans when its needed. Will gladly stand infront of his allies in battle even if they use weapons and he uses magic.

I've been looking at yours and comparing you to everyone else, and I've decided you're too overpowered. The class name will be fine, but having all those weapon types is going overboard, and I won't be having everyone use everything they can possibly do, either. Would you agree to keep the thunder, fire and kendama, while dumping the rest?

Edited by Raven

Well, I've got fire, thunder, wind, staves, and swords. Is that too much? If it is, feel free to cut out the thunder and wind.

I'll cut just one out because I don't class staves as a weapon. Will wind be alright for the cut, keeping your thunder?

It really doesn't matter, as long as I keep fire.

No worries then, everything is sorted.

Har har, sounds like someone has a fiery personality!

Oh, and Raven, if I can't have dark and light magic, could I settle for a light brand and rune sword?

Haha, that's Fox.

Also, Light Brand and Rune sword sounds fine. I've never heard of magic-wielding swordmaster's anyway.

I see you are more or less a Laguz... There's no Laguz in this story I'm afraid, since it's based on FE7's world, so could you maybe create a class for yourself just for my story? I also couldn't find alot of information regarding your personality, would it be alright if you filled in the three things for me? It will help me alot, thanks.

Class: Sage

Weapon: Wind magic and staves.

Personality: Daring, Active, Blunt, Impulsive, Self-absorbed, Thoughtless, Intuitive, Shy towards strangers, Loyal, And I bear Grudges.

Is that good?

Class: Sage

Weapon: Wind magic and staves.

Personality: Daring, Active, Blunt, Impulsive, Self-absorbed, Thoughtless, Intuitive, Shy towards strangers, Loyal, And I bear Grudges.

Is that good?

Hmm...That class vaguely resembles Soren's....I wonder why. XD