Bad ending could be a blessing on WiFi

So if I play normal mode and just skip out on a starsphere shard I end with Hardins defeat. Meaning I can use the shards in WiFi as well as get all the A ranked weapons, forges, arena abuse. That's actually better than having Marth take advantage of the Shield of Seals. And for fun I can just enjoy Lunatic.

What do you guys think?

If you don't have all the shards, Gato takes away the ones you do have in Chapter 14. No dice.

Really? What if I have some usless units die while holding the shards? Will I get the shards back the next chapter like regular items when the units die?

When a unit dies, all their items are immediately put in the convoy. When Gato takes the shards, he takes them from everywhere (including the convoy). Therefore, you can't keep the shards past Chapter 14 no matter what.

Plan A is gone. But what if you skip out on one of the other two spheres, Geo and Life. I know you get Lightsphere either way. With the starsphere you can give it to a Paladin who can have the best of everything, like movement, stats, weapons.

Plan A is gone. But what if you skip out on one of the other two spheres, Geo and Life. I know you get Lightsphere either way. With the starsphere you can give it to a Paladin who can have the best of everything, like movement, stats, weapons.

^ Wrong?

I think you get light orb w/ the starsphere as well. While I don't have FE:NM yet, and I live in the states, I can see and learn about it by reading about it via the original's page, as I know it's a remake. However, since I don't know whether that means he won't give you light orb if you don't have all 12 star orb shards, or if he gives you the light orb anyway, star orb or no, can anyone confirm for me?

Edited by shadowjam

Or you can, you know, make your arena team before finishing the game. Gradivus can be replaced by a max-forged Brave Lance and elixir or something. :/

You have the one arena in chapter 15 IIRC, Altea. You would only get 5 forges, and since Javelins were nerfed, Gradivus makes it your only good 2 range lance. And the whole point of the arena is to grind for money. You can battle prep arena for EXP and RNG abusing if you want to.