Lord of Azure Flame: Chapter 17: I got nothing.

Snowy_One

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's not easy. I don't know what exactly you're looking for in the first place. Possibly a shed, or shallow cave?" she said, shrugging.

---

"Bad idea Helios. You'll end up being healed again in five seconds." cautioned the headmaster.

Rita:

Running threw the mansion, she eventually found Lev and Esphyr talking. "There you are silly. <3" Tackling him to the ground, she started to pull his armor off.

Isotov

Iso: Rita? ... not to be paranoid, but are you sure that isn't Shanice? It wouldn't be the first time he went after someone who didn't have a crimson weapon ...

Levski

Lev: An urban setting is a horrible place to try and catch a wyvern. I'd prefer to do these elsewhere but the party is staying here for the night. That means these is where the wyvern is going to come looking. Urgh. Lady Luck is taking a day off it seems.

OOC: Fun facts. Rita's not strong enough to tackle Lev to the ground without running at full speed(he's one of the sturdier men in the party). Second, they're outside. Third, you don't just pull off armor. It has tight straps that have to be handled precisely to come loose.

Edited by Phoenix

((OOC: More fun facts! She was going that fast, and aimed for his legs football style. I know that. I said eventually found them, all generic like.))

Rita:

"Why won't this come off? :huh: " Rita started unbuckling his gauntlets.

Isotov

Iso: I'm alright ... I guess. This is a bit dangerous though. What's wrong with her?

Levski

Ignoring the situation itself, Lev quickly came to his own and highly plausible conclusion.

Lev: ... ... you drank ... the Rudoberry ... didn't you? <_<

Edited by Phoenix

Levski

Lev: (Grrrr, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, which means the pheromones actually do work.) Esphyr, I'm going to need your help with her. I'm feeling light headed and I think I know why ...

Regardless of the effects, he was still holding her off of him and keeping his armor intact.

"Mad and desperate, near as I can tell," Kelas replied. "Suppose I'll be keeping watch, then..." She yawned. "I hope someone distracts her, I think she probably worked out my real gender now, but I'm not going to bet on it and I'd rather not have to fight her off again."

Isotov

Iso: Why isn't Cess keeping her under control? I'm blind and even I can see where this is heading ... ... well, nothing I can do so I suppose I really should just get some rest. Thanks for keeping an eye out. (Even though you're one of the targets ... >_>' )

Levski

Lev: Agh! Rita! Not all guys think it's sexy to get jumped! A bit of a challenge is nice too! Seriously! Take it easy! Urgh! (I need to get out of this cloud of love scent before I get overpowered!)

Soon Jasmine appeared from inside the mansion holding the letter Morgan had written. Seeing Rita trying to undress Lev, she hurried over to get a closer look.

Jasmine: What are you doing?! o_o

Lev: Getting woman handled! What's it look like?!

Edited by Phoenix

"Get the hell away from him you rapist!" exclaimed Esphyr, her sword drawn. Without waiting for an okay from Lev or giving a warning to Rita, she quickly took a swift step forwards, swinging it about in a strong arc with the flat angled so as to smash into Rita's face.

OOC: Roll: 5, 4, 2. I'm too sleepy to figure out what that is.

Rita:

"Oooooh, a challenge huh? Let's test your stamina!" Rita kept trying to kiss him.

----------

Cess and friends:

Walking with Irina back to the manse, they heard the commotions. "That sounds like her. :facepalm:"

"...No problem." Kelas thought better of sitting out in the hallway; she knew she shouldn't fall asleep, but it was... a possibility... Instead, she sat by the door, keeping it slightly open so she was able to see out into the hall but not immediately visible from outside. Hopefully Rita would not come back...

Rita:

Esphyr's blow knocked Rita to the ground off of Lev.

"Owie! Oh Esphyr, you can share Lev too! Look! I have enough for everyone!" Taking the bottle out of her pocket, she drank more of it, before splashing some over Esphyr and Lev.

Edited by Psych

Servants at the Door

Some of the servants at the entrance of the manor saw Esphyr draw her sword and grew worried. "Think we should tell Master Altair?"

"Yeah."

One of the servants kept watch as the other ran through the ruined foyer to fetch their master.

Count Altair

Luc was enjoying his food. His constant hunger made the food all the sweeter as he ate the food. The chefs in his employ were fabulous, and the spares lent to him by Councilman Richtor made it all the better. As e finished off the main portion of the meal and considered asking for seconds one of the servants rushed in out of breath.

"Sir, fight at the door," the servant said between large breaths.

"I wouldn't doubt it," Luc said with disdain as he stood up. If anything he had expected another fight earlier. "I'll be right there."

Luc hurried to the front door and out to where some of the group was fighting, covered in some liquid. One of them being the woman Fargo helped earlier. That certainly made it a bad sign.

"Tell me why you're all violating my no-fighting policy again?"

Levski and Jasmine

Lev: F*cking Dammit!! Don't drink more of it!! Oh my God!!

He slapped his palm against his face so hard it sounded off like a wife beater slap!

Jasmine: What did she just? You know what? I don't even want to know ... Lev, do you know where Ivanko's main fortress is?

Lev: In Halton. Why do you ask?

Jasmine: Morgan wants me to deliver this there.

Lev: :/

Just then Luc arrived. Lev addressed him from on his back.

Lev: You want the long version or the short version?

Edited by Phoenix

Count Altair

"I suppose the short version will do for now." Luc said slightly amused. "Fargo! Get out here!"

The other cavalier stuck his head out from inside. "Eh-he-he, yes Count?"

"I may need your help here." Luc said truthfully.

"Oh this isn't good at all."

Levski

Lev: Don't mind Esphyr. The very fact that she's helping me out is a miracle. Rita's been drinking Rudoberry. The side effects are making her sexually aroused among other things. (I knew no one should have drunk that stuff!)

Jasmine: She's trying to make love to you?

Lev: So it seems.

Jasmine: People are always trying to swipe guys from me. I don't even know her. What the hell is that?!