Hard Mode, 3-13, Enemy Phase #12

Integrity

Nolan dies.

FUCK.

I had a perfect formation. Nolan was set up to absorb Ranulf's attack. Ranulf moves as the last unit of the last enemy phase and then I can move on from the only challenging chapter in RD HM. I didn't bother to check Ranulf's stats because, c'mon, I don't like him and never use him so he's still A Strike and base level. What's he going to to?

Oh double and kill Nolan from full health, that's what.

I left Nolan dead because fuck that chapter and I wasn't really using him much anymore anyway.

I can't wait for when I get Ranulf back in Part 4 so I can suicide him into something untransformed. Preferably Oliver.

I tried in 3-E and got a Game Over.

At least after that stupid chapter I got to go back to Resolved Gatrie's Adventures in Horrible Destruction.

Nolan dies.

FUCK.

I had a perfect formation. Nolan was set up to absorb Ranulf's attack. Ranulf moves as the last unit of the last enemy phase and then I can move on from the only challenging chapter in RD HM. I didn't bother to check Ranulf's stats because, c'mon, I don't like him and never use him so he's still A Strike and base level. What's he going to to?

Oh double and kill Nolan from full health, that's what.

I left Nolan dead because fuck that chapter and I wasn't really using him much anymore anyway.

I can't wait for when I get Ranulf back in Part 4 so I can suicide him into something untransformed. Preferably Oliver.

I tried in 3-E and got a Game Over.

At least after that stupid chapter I got to go back to Resolved Gatrie's Adventures in Horrible Destruction.

Try lowturning. As opposed to...you know, taking ten million turns babying your characters.

I. . .I honestly don't know what to think. Those two should be downing a beer together, not fighting!

Oh, wait. . .Nolan's in Soft Spot Tier and Ranulf is in Absolute Fangirl Tier. Never mind.

I'll respond to people:

Soul: On account of a tragically mishandled Part 1 I had nobody capable of damaging Ike except maybe Volug - and I didn't have the push power to get Volug to Ike.

Joey: Whatever. I actually let Volug die on my last playthrough. I regret it, sorta, but whatever.

sumerian: The 3-13 Archer is worthless and you know it.