Hello!

sumerian99

Hello everyone! I've decided to stop being a Fire Emblem fan on my own, and decided to join the community!

By joining your ranks, I simply hope that I will be able to enjoy the joys of sharing our passion together. : )

I've always thought Fire Emblem was an underrated franchise that needs far more love. I guess that by joining you all, I will be able to add my little brick in order to raise Fire Emblem's popularity by 0.00000000000001%. But hey, it's better than nothing, because we are milions to love this franchise!

It is our duty to raise Fire Emblem to new heights and to keep Fire Emblem's morale high! The rest is up to Intelligent Systems.

My favorite Fire Emblem game is Radiant Dawn. I find this game to be epic beyond epicness itself for various reasons.

Anyhow, I am truly honored and pleased to meet all of you, now I know I wont be alone anymore in my love for Fire Emblem!

Heya! Welcome to the forest. Have a fun stay, don't go too far from the forest and ignore the Fiona haters.

I've always thought Fire Emblem was an underrated franchise that needs far more love. I guess that by joining you all, I will be able to add my little brick in order to raise Fire Emblem's popularity by 0.00000000000001%. But hey, it's better than nothing, because we are milions to love this franchise!

It is our duty to raise Fire Emblem to new heights and to keep Fire Emblem's morale high! The rest is up to Intelligent Systems.

My favorite Fire Emblem game is Radiant Dawn. I find this game to be epic beyond epicness itself for various reasons.

Agreed!

-ping-

NEW MEMBER SENSORS ALERT

GREETINGS, NEWCOMER

I AM YOUR RESIDENT RAPIST BIZZ

I RESIDE MOSTLY IN FFTF WHERE PEOPLE READ ON MY EXTRAVAGANT ADVENTURES IN MY SCHOOL'S CHORUS

BIZZ WHOLEHEARTEDLY WELCOMES YOU TO THIS PLACE

-ping-

NEW MEMBER SENSORS ALERT

GREETINGS, NEWCOMER

I AM YOUR RESIDENT RAPIST BIZZ

I RESIDE MOSTLY IN FFTF WHERE PEOPLE READ ON MY EXTRAVAGANT ADVENTURES IN MY SCHOOL'S CHORUS

BIZZ WHOLEHEARTEDLY WELCOMES YOU TO THIS PLACE

HAI!gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

what

i love meg

maybe not as a unit, but as a character she's fucking amazing

wish she had gotten more dialogue

THAT ZIHARK/MEG COULD'VE HAD SOME GREAT DEVELOPMENT, HMHMHMHMHM

Edited by Levity