DomDaDude

68 members have voted

1. 1. What's next?

• I want another Tellius game
    • I want one but it won't happen
    • A completely new Fire Emblem
    • Another remake..
    • Nothing '.'

And by that I mean this: I would want a prequel type game where your main lord(s) is/are Altina, Soan, And/or Dheginsea and you are going against Yune with the help of Ashera. I know it won't happen, but I think it would be pretty cool. It could really help Ashera seem less evil.

Eh. I'd want a completely new game. Remakes are nice and all, but I'd be interested to see what kind of storyline IS decides to throw at us next. Or new mechanics. Hmm...

That or FE4 Remake. With full storyline intact. Including all the shady incest bits since it's what makes it FE4.

Probably not going to happen, though.

New plz.

I'd probably get warned for leaving it at that, but what else is there to say?

I suppose 4 may as well get a remake, since everybody else did. :P

inb4"but it would be ruined forevar!"

Edited by Integrity

I'm hoping for something completely new.

It's reasonable for both of Marth's games to be remade and rereleased internationally, seeing how he's the one that started it all. Though with two remakes, it's probably time for something new to satisfy the fanbase that prefers new stuff over remakes, since the remake fans have already been satisfied with the FE 1 and FE 3 remakes.

Dissidia Fire Emblem comes to mind.

Completely new but I guess another Tellius thingy couldn't be so bad option... if they at least don't do support system like in RD...<_<

Or then another story in Elibe could be nice but... whatever they do, I don't really care to see more remakes.

Edited by Tygr

I'd like to see the worlds interact with one another, if possible. Maybe Ike can wander into Elibe, or something along those lines. Dunno if FE 4-5 had dragons, but the rest did, in some form or another.

And by that I mean this: I would want a prequel type game where your main lord(s) is/are Altina, Soan, And/or Dheginsea and you are going against Yune with the help of Ashera. I know it won't happen, but I think it would be pretty cool. It could really help Ashera seem less evil.

I'd like a prequel but not so far. More like Greil's story

Since the special ending of Radiant Dawn suggests that things will be pretty quiet in Tellius for the next twelve centuries, it's unlikely we'll see any more of Ike. Unless he's found some way to avoid dying of natural causes...

On the other hand, I would like to see a prequel of some sort, either with Altina, Deghinsea, and the other legendary heroes, or more recent characters like Misaha, Ashnard, and Greil.

Or maybe we COULD have a game in Tellius' distant future, in which Ike is lauded as much as Altina was in Ike's time. If that makes any sense.

Edited by Paper Jam

A new fucking game. You Tellius fans need to stop with the whole "Telliuz needz a new game lululul."

And you FE4-5 fans need to stop with the whole '' REMAKE FE4''

Seriously we all have a different opinion.Respect it please '.'

But unless they release the new Tellius game on the DS, I can't play it. ;~;

As a FE4 fan, though, while I do want the FE4 remake, I don't mind a new Tellius game, though... as long as I can actually find a way to play the damn game.

Entirely new game is still the most preferred. Especially if it's for the DS.

Mmm, I'm not really sure about what to expect now.

First, a new history of Tellius telling of Ike's destiny would be cool, or a new hero in there.

Then we have the remakes, I would like to see a remake of FE 4 (that would be so cool, I'm tired of playing it in my laptop).

And the idea of a new game would be awesome, just to see what new things IS and Nintendo may offer.

Edited by Light Lord

And you FE4-5 fans need to stop with the whole '' REMAKE FE4''

Seriously we all have a different opinion.Respect it please '.'

Get your facts straight kid. Most of us don't even want that game (and FE5) remade because they'll be butchered once NoA localizes it, and because they're already good enough not to warrant a remake.

Edited by BLS

Get your facts straight kid. Most of us don't even want that game (and FE5) remade because they'll be butchered once NoA localizes it, and because they're already good enough not to warrant a remake.

Did you even read the previous posts? :mellow: This is only a discussion thread about what people wants. If some people want to geta new sequel to Ike's story then its their own opinion. If you dont want one its your own opinion but don't go insult them. Like i was saying we all have great ideas and you need to respect them we shouldn't even argue about such a great series.

Edited by DomDaDude

I would prefer a completely new one, although an FE4 or 5 remake wouldn't be a terrible thing, although it would be annoying.

Tellius would only be acceptable if it were the Misadventures of Stefan and Volug, and even that would be pushing it.

Edited by Paperblade