PoR max amount maxed units

I've been wondering

if you'd be able to beat every enemy and get every BEXP point possible in easy mode

what would be the highest amount of units you could get to 20/20?

I'd like to try this so I'd never have to play PoR again just because I need transfers for RD, but only because I'm in the mood to.

has anyone ever tried it? what is your highest amount of units you got to 20/20? or maybe I should just totally abuse some bosses?

If you fought every enemy, you could get EVERY character to 20/20. This is because you get 1 EXP for engaging in battle even if you deal no damage.

The most I've ever done is 15 (on NM). 18-20 is perfectly reasonable on EM without too much abuse or 1,000's of turns.

I've been wondering

if you'd be able to beat every enemy and get every BEXP point possible in easy mode

what would be the highest amount of units you could get to 20/20?

I'd like to try this so I'd never have to play PoR again just because I need transfers for RD, but only because I'm in the mood to.

has anyone ever tried it? what is your highest amount of units you got to 20/20? or maybe I should just totally abuse some bosses?

I think you don't need to transfer every character. Even if you did, there are some combinations of transfers that are impossible, and some that require massive RNG abuse. You can only transfer Naesala or Giffca or Tibarn, for example.

I've gotten to 19 characters in loleasy, thanks to taking the maximum amount of turns required to get max BEXP while clearing most of the time. (Killing all enemies). This way you don't have to waste unecessary time boss abusing.

Also, you can't transfer easy mode clear data anyway.

So how come I've managed to do it, then?

And some 20/20 would be almost impossible like ena, tibarn, giffca, and neasala.

Giffca starts at the max level for a laguz, with a capped Str stat...

If you fought every enemy, you could get EVERY character to 20/20. This is because you get 1 EXP for engaging in battle even if you deal no damage.

The most I've ever done is 15 (on NM). 18-20 is perfectly reasonable on EM without too much abuse or 1,000's of turns.

every character? how? which bosses should I abuse to get there?

I think you don't need to transfer every character. Even if you did, there are some combinations of transfers that are impossible, and some that require massive RNG abuse. You can only transfer Naesala or Giffca or Tibarn, for example.

I won't need it for 1 RD PT, but for every next RD PT I will ever do. and for neasala, giffca and Tibarn, I'll just need to pick one of those...

Also, you can't transfer easy mode clear data anyway. And some 20/20 would be almost impossible like ena, tibarn, giffca, and neasala.

easy transfer is only possible with a certain version of the game I think (only the European version I think). and yes, some characters can't be gained....

every character? how? which bosses should I abuse to get there?

Ena and Petrine are the bosses to abuse. Bertram is another good option.

In any case, don't be afraid to blockade an enemy, de-equip everything, and sit there and avoid/absorb attacks. Like I said, you still get 1 EXP per battle at minimum.

Hack to get infinite stat up items.

and infinite bexp.

then finish game and ta dah.

I know someone did this once, though i'm not sure about the infinite bexp. But you probably would like to do it some other way....

Ooh... I must be really bad, then. I was only able to get 8 people to 20/20 on NM. I don't want to try EM because I don't want to go through the entire game again just to have it freeze the Wii up. Oh well. I got a ton of people to max out Str, Skl, Spd, and HP, so it worked out great.

Ooh... I must be really bad, then. I was only able to get 8 people to 20/20 on NM. I don't want to try EM because I don't want to go through the entire game again just to have it freeze the Wii up. Oh well. I got a ton of people to max out Str, Skl, Spd, and HP, so it worked out great.

Actually, if you still have NM clear data on your memory card all you need to do is save an EM file on the same card in a different slot (you've got, what, 5 slots for PoR?). Once you have EM data on your memory card, I'm told it is supposed to freeze even if you are trying to transfer NM data. If it doesn't freeze when you transfer NM with EM on the same memory card, it shouldn't freeze when you try to transfer EM data.

If it does freeze, you know that there is no point in finishing your EM file and you can just delete it.

^I should try that, then, because I still have a Normal Mode clear file. I got my copy from Gamestop. It had the instruction manual and everything, and it was in great condition, but I wonder if it was a rental copy at one time. The case has an empty space at the edges where there would usually be one of those anti-theft locks in place. However, my copy of Metroid Prime does not have the empty space. I wonder if the case design changed a little bit.

If you have a copy of Radiant Dawn that won't let you transfer Easy-Mode data, tell Nintendo about it, and they'll let you trade it in for a copy that does let you transfer Easy-Mode data.

At least, that's what I did, and that's what they did.

Edited by Paper Jam

If you have a copy of Radiant Dawn that won't let you transfer Easy-Mode data, tell Nintendo about it, and they'll let you trade it in for a copy that does let you transfer Easy-Mode data.

At least, that's what I did, and that's what they did.

How long ago did you do that? Someone once told me that they'd stopped doing that a few months ago. I have no idea whether or not it is true.

I'm at 'battle before dawn' EDIT:'day breaks' (is that right? it's Olivers chapter) chapter 17, stage 3, my lowest level unit is level 17 (Mist) base class. most have just started promoting and my highest level unit is Devdan (or was it Denvad? :blink: ) as level 7 promoted.

who thinks I'll get every single character to 20/20 without 1000's of turns abusing bosses and who thinks I don't?

Edited by Bartje

who thinks I'll get every single character to 20/20 without 1000's of turns abusing bosses and who thinks I don't?

You missed Stefan if Devdan's your highest levelled unit at promoted level 7, so no, since you don't have "every single unit".

Edited by Medeus

You missed Stefan if Devdan's your highest levelled unit at promoted level 7, so no, since you don't have "every single unit".

oops, yes I have him, guess he's highest then.

I was in the middle of my chapter, so I was memorizing it from my head XD

How long ago did you do that? Someone once told me that they'd stopped doing that a few months ago. I have no idea whether or not it is true.

December 2007.

The only way to figure out whether or not they still do is to contact Nintendo and see if they give you the same response they gave me.

And really, there is nothing to lose by doing so.