Superluigi's Super Sprites

Superluigi

Just a bit of my mapping work. Not much at the moment but it's a nice start to a gallery.

Rather large images... fail computers beware!

[spoiler=Maps]special1.png

special2.png

That'll do for now. Please comment/crit and be nice, I'll make this post nice later on.

Edited by Superluigi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer the first map out of the two (not too big on Sacae-esque maps) in terms of flat-out appearance.

As a general observation, I feel like the paths/roads could be a bit more "random" (in the sense that they need to be "jumpy" like in the Sacae map, but you don't want them to show patterns like the Sacae map kind of does) in both maps. For the first map, it's notably the two roads at the bottom of the map, though the top ones could use it as well (albeit less than the bottom ones). Also, as I'm sure you're aware, you've got some road tiles with dark spots that stand out a bit much in the first map.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

That is beautiful! Just fix the shading under the eyessmile.gif

Man, this critic is so helpful! Seriously.

Anyways, the head is big, the body isn't. The body doesn't have to be THAT much larger, but, Dieck sized as least would be good.

• 2 weeks later...

His head is a heart~

...and his clavs are probably up way too high and far apart. The clothing wrinkles don't make a whole lot of sense, and the collar should be going up in the back, not down. Ponytail is supar lumpy, and your plain-faced mug syndrome is manifesting itself again.

807078877792d52cb46651b81880edc7.png

Missed a whole line on his far ear tail. Near ear tail is pretty choppy, too, and doesn't match the far one very well. The pauldron is kind of nondescript, and doesn't really show the shape of the armor very well. Hrm, and the far side of the chest might be shaded in too much.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·