what do u do when a girl/guy u dont like asks u for your #

Fenrir

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the number to them, then ignore tham, saying you don't text much/don't have your phone on you.

I have this girl that got my number without me giving it to her, she texts me a lot, but I ignore it. She is kinda stalker-ish.

I've heard of fake phone numbers that exist that you give to the undesired and when they call, they get a message saying, "This is a fake number. He/She totally didn't want out with you." Or something like that.

Back in the day, the Rejection Hotline was a good choice. I don't think that it exists anymore, though.

My most memorable experience with this one: gave a girl the number of a guy that I couldn't stand. I figured that I'd solve two problems at once. I like to think that it worked out (but it didn't).

How is that lucky? .__.

To have a girl stalk you is awesome...that is, if I like her. :D

Well, she thinks I am cute. I would be flattered, but apparently I'm not the only person she's done this to.

That's understandable. ._.

From my experience, there's a good (say 27.4%) chance that this person just wants to prank call you. If you think that's the case, then just give them the number of someone powerful (say, your local principal, senator, or shady uncle) and wait for the ensuing lulz.

From my experience, there's a good (say 27.4%) chance that this person just wants to prank call you. If you think that's the case, then just give them the number of someone powerful (say, your local principal, senator, or shady uncle) and wait for the ensuing lulz.

Are you from gamefaqs?

you guys really never do anyhting but fake numbers? no one called the girl a whore? im dissapointed sf....

Give the number to them, then ignore tham, saying you don't text much/don't have your phone on you.

I have this girl that got my number without me giving it to her, she texts me a lot, but I ignore it. She is kinda stalker-ish.

pretty much what the chick who asked my # is, she also does this to a couple of my friends.

Edited by Fenrir

you guys really never do anyhting but fake numbers? no one called the girl a whore? im dissapointed sf....

You shouldn't call a girl that. I'm disappointed in you and your punctuation and spelling, Fenrir.

Edited by emeraldfox_09

Oh dear.... I saw this topic when Fenrir first created it, and knew that it was going to get more than a couple replies. I don't have anything to add, though. Whenever someone asks for my number, I just tell them that I don't date, and that's the end of it. Or I just give them my sister's cell phone #. That can be funny sometimes.