Exp. Share question

Soren37

No problem. Just out of curiousty, what are you training your Gastly in? As in what stats, and fighting which Pokemon?

I can safely assume he is going for Special Attack and Speed. Those are Gengar's best stats. He might put some into HP though.

Or.... I actually abuse EV Bands. I fight a level 2 with the pokemon I want to get good stats, while having the EV item equipped. My Electrovire had something like 160 attack at level 50, and with a Power Anklet, or whatever it was, at level 60, it had 230 attack. a 70 attack increase in 10 levels. 7 attack per level, although I really only used the item at level 57ish. The last level gotten had +21 attack. It was beastly.

No problem. Just out of curiousty, what are you training your Gastly in? As in what stats, and fighting which Pokemon?

Umm...I just caught him, and he's meant to be a Special Sweeper, but it turns out he's weak to Psychic type moves, so I might switch him out for a Drifloon.

Also weak to psychic attacks. Anyways, the fastest psychic user is Alakazam and hes not used as much nowadays (Competitive), and then Starmie is on a tie with you so you don't really have much of a problem because you'll kill most threats that use psychic before they can even do it.

Actually starmie can be 10 points faster than you... :sweatdrop:

Edited by SlayerX

Also weak to psychic attacks. Anyways, the fastest psychic user is Alakazam and hes not used as much nowadays (Competitive), and then Starmie is on a tie with you so you don't really have much of a problem because you'll kill most threats that use psychic before they can even do it.

Mewtwo is waaaay faster than Alakazam.