New TV get!

We've had a 42 inch plasma TV for a long time now (over two years, I think), but it's an obscure brand and it's pretty terrible. The remote started getting wacky (the volume buttons, especially, kept changing channels randomly), the TV itself would sometimes not show when it's turned on or show a faulty picture (just green or jumbled, etc.) and just a few months ago, the remote stopped working completely.

The quality itself is ok, though. Not as good as I'd want it to be, but it's good enough for me.

Edited by Nightmare

lol, we replaced a 1990 TV with a 52 inch just 4 months ago. It does look amazing when you change from a peice of crap to a great TV, doesn't it? I'm happy for you

lol, we replaced a 1990 TV with a 52 inch just 4 months ago. It does look amazing when you change from a peice of crap to a great TV, doesn't it? I'm happy for you

Indeed it does, it's such a massive difference! XD

Thanks! ^_^

People still use TVs?

lol, my computer screen is too small for playing the Wii games I like, and although I DO watch all my TV and movies on my laptop, I still watch Blu-Rays on the TV, even though I have a Blu-Ray player in my laptop. It's just screen size. 15 inches versus 52. It's not that hard of a choice.