What FE guy would you bring in your bed and do smexy things with?

sumerian99

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Othin is sexy They eventually promote to Hero anyway.

Geitz and Geese aren't bad-looking either. And Haxtor, but technically he's a Lord so he doesn't count.

I can't picture Halvan or Othin using anything other than axes, though.

Geitz indeed looks good. I blame his eyeliner.

Barst is fine too. So is Cord. There's also Boyd who's okay.

Cord is meeh.

... and actually, as far as axemen go, Largo isn't actually too bad looking either.

Maybe it's because he took Dieck's advice and went for no shirt. <3

Largo is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Maybe bigger than Gonzo.

But those are very attractive guys! <3

... and actually, as far as axemen go, Largo isn't actually too bad looking either.

Maybe it's because he took Dieck's advice and went for no shirt. <3

I don't think so....

IMO it's the other way around, Barst has that rugged look going for him.

And Cord isn't too bad.

I don't even know who those two are...

lol guilty pleasures.

LOL I know huh?

IMO it's the other way around, Barst has that rugged look going for him.

And Cord isn't too bad.

Boyd is cute though. But that's just me.

Cord isn't bad compared to, say, Lott or Bartre (What does Karla see in him, seriously? SERIOUSLY? I mean, she would have better taste in guys with a sexy brother of Karel...), but he really isn't good-looking. Average at best.

I can't picture Halvan or Othin using anything other than axes, though.

Me neither, but the class they promote into adds +10 sex appeal just for being Heroes. For me anyway.

I don't think so....

Awwww.

Personal opinions differ, I guess.

Barst and Cord are FE11/12 characters.

Now I remember.

I'll agree with you there I guess...

Awwww.

Personal opinions differ, I guess.

Yeah...

Cord isn't bad compared to, say, Lott or Bartre (What does Karla see in him, seriously? SERIOUSLY? I mean, she would have better taste in guys with a sexy brother of Karel...), but he really isn't good-looking. Average at best.

His hair is meh. Doesn't even look that manly 3 years later in RD and he's had just as big of a growth spurt as Ike did.

Lott isn't that bad, has nice hair and a face. And remember, she likes Bartre because he actually put up a fight with her and when they met they both wanted to see who could kick who's ass which kinda sparked it for them.

(What does Karla see in him, seriously? SERIOUSLY? I mean, she would have better taste in guys with a sexy brother of Karel...)

She likes it rough. Karel does things too quickly.

His hair is meh. Doesn't even look that manly 3 years later in RD and he's had just as big of a growth spurt as Ike did.

Lott isn't that bad, has nice hair and a face. And remember, she likes Bartre because he actually put up a fight with her and when they met they both wanted to see who could kick who's ass which kinda sparked it for them.

Well, that's why I said cute, not hot.

Othin is the hot one.

Still.

Bartre.

Maybe it's just because I'm annoyed that I actually have to train him to get Karla, though. >:{ And thus using up a Hero Crest.

I hate training most axemen, even some of the good-looking ones.

Barst is an exception to that, though, so I'll give him that much.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I love his hair. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif Psh. To you maybe.

Still.

Bartre.

Maybe it's just because I'm annoyed that I actually have to train him to get Karla, though. >:{ And thus using up a Hero Crest.

I hate training most axemen, even some of the good-looking ones.

I don't mind using Bartre. I actually end up using at least one axe-user in every FE game I play and he's the one I generally use in 7. Even in FE6 where all axe-users generally suck and FE12 where all foot axe users join underlevelled or with lolbases.

I love his hair. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif Psh. To you maybe.

It almost looks like if gel existed back then you'd believe his hair was overly gelled.

Bartre.

One day, for giggles, I trained Bartre, then had him face Karla with a Swordslayer. The resulting hit relieved a lot of frustration I felt while raising him.

I don't mind using Bartre. I actually end up using at least one axe-user in every FE game I play and he's the one I generally use in 7. Even in FE6 where all axe-users generally suck and FE12 where all foot axe users join underlevelled or with lolbases.

I generally just overlevel my Mercs and Pallies and hand them axes and bar them from swords/lances until they get a high enough axe rank. Or in case of Dieck, he doesn't get to use a sword at all after he promotes because I want him for Armads.

I just use Minerva for axes in FE12, though I suppose when I get to the higher difficulties, I'll have to reclass one of the guys to do it. They be sexist towards women and not giving us Beserker. OR EVEN HERO. FFFF I want a female Hero in my FE12.

... I think I should reclass Navarre to Berserker just for shits and giggles sometimes. Just for one map or something. or even just the prep arena.

The only axe users I ever use are Ross and Boyd. Period.

It almost looks like if gel existed back then you'd believe his hair was overly gelled.

Thats why his hair is awesome.

I just use Minerva for axes in FE12, though I suppose when I get to the higher difficulties, I'll have to reclass one of the guys to do it. They be sexist towards women and not giving us Beserker. OR EVEN HERO. FFFF I want a female Hero in my FE12.

In lunatic I used Minerva until I got Darros and then gave him an Arms Scroll so he could take her Hauteclere and was able to 1HKO the mages and even thieves(although very unreliable hitrates against these guys) with him. Although next playthrough I might try using Barst as he's probably the only reasonable one to choose unless you made MU a fighter or you're willing to reclass someone into an axe-using class despite having base axe rank at the start which I don't recommend. I can understand females not being able to go berserker but yeah they really should have added female heroes, I mean FE6 and FE5 has them.

Thats why his hair is awesome.

To each their own, I guess.