Golden Sun Dark Dawn on November 29th

Suichimo

*snip*

That was already posted, on the previous page no less.

------

So, barring any surge of discussion here about the game before the ROM leaks it releases on Thursday, this'll probably be my last time posting in here.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as the game comes out, I'll have to cut myself off from anything in the internet that might be Golden Sun related. Which also means I'll stop checking this thread.

And like I said, an insult to Garet.

I still don't see how it would be an insult to Garet. It has been a while since I've played through the games but I can't remember anything even hinting at GaretxJenna. The game points to IsaacxJenna quite a bit though.

didn't alex like die and junk?

Not really, it was never stated in the previous game about what happened to him after Mt. Aleph sunk. Even the Wise One never stated he'll die, rather that they may meet again if he lives.

How old is karden? he is still running around with kids after 30 years. As for issca and the other fella, they are not playable, they are there for like the first boss fight and you can't control them. After that, issca just sat at home at the telescope staring at the mountain, lol.

i think they got rid of item classes T_T, since necro-mage can be achieved with Djinn.

second venus adept is a caster type, called Himi, i think she is the only one that can achieve necromage. instead of dullahan i think it is zombie-skeleton-giant skeleton.

post-2507-057234300 1289422779_thumb.jpg