Howcome FE8 has no official tier list?

I think it's because of Moulder's much earlier join time and heal utility that gives him earlier access to warp in contrast to Saleh's much later join time. But both is certainly viable.

If only Saleh was as epic as Pent and came with A's in both Anima and Staves, but that'd make FE8 easier than it already is.

And on Seth v. Morva, IIRC I got Seth to one-round him with a Dragonspear, but I'll do the calculations anyway. Be back with that later.

Edit:

Morva stats: 66/27/21/14/8/24/19

Seth with Max STR (average 23+Energy drop should do) + Audulma (18 Mt, 36 after effective) has 61 ATK with no supports. He does 35 damage/hit and doubles. Dude's down.

With Vidofnir/Dragonspear he has 55ATK, which leaves Morva with 4 HP.

But since he had Eir A at that time, the +3 ATK fixed it up and gave him the ability ORKO.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to distract from stuff, but in Eirika's Route, Duessel needs to rise. On Ephraim's Route Eirika, Innes, and Saleh need to rise. Lute and Myrrh needs to drop somewhat on both routes. Other people have already given reasons...anyone agree?

Edited by Brighton

Not to distract from stuff, but in Eirika's Route, Duessel needs to rise. On Ephraim's Route Eirika, Innes, and Saleh need to rise. Lute and Myrrh needs to drop somewhat on both routes. Other people have already given reasons...anyone agree?

where do you think they belong?

where do you think they belong?

I think Lute should move under Artur for now since apparently warp ability at some point becomes > claimed slightly better combat

Duessel to Mid tier(Eir)

Saleh and Innes to Mid tier (Eph)

Eirika to Mid Tier (Eph)

Myrrh to bottom of Mid (not sure, possibly lower)

Garcia apparently has good earlygame utility, but from the videos of low turned playthroughs, what he does isn't very unique since he basically acts as a moving light rune before enemies actually become good. Not sure what other people think. He should probably be at the top of lower mid until people care enough to challenge it.

Thoughts, opinions, opposition? I can provide some form of analytical warrants for my vague suggestions if anyone wants to challenge my suggestion...

Edited by Brighton