ITT: Bizz models her new coat

Percivalé

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janice x DGG OTP

I wishhhhh! Too bad I'm not goffick enough.

quoting an

when i say

"a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts"

And when you smoke marijuana, it reveals you to yourself.

That must mean that sober men all secretly think pants are shirts

and that our true selves are giggling downys.

Why does everyone that post an image of themselves look like someone I know in RL? :facepalm:

So I'm not the only one here who's thinking this. (I swear, she looks sorta like my Jr. Prom date.) Edited by LittleAl

I think it heavily depends on how my hair looks and what I wear. Have any of you here seen my hair curly before? x: I can't remember if you guys have, unless you have me on Facebook or something.

I gotta say, I much prefer ladies with long straight hair personally.

The coat looks pretty spiff though.

I gotta say, I much prefer ladies with long straight hair personally.

The coat looks pretty spiff though.

My hair used to be so much longer ;~;

I'm trying to grow it out again because I miss iiiit

I don;t even know what happened to it

But thanks <3

Hey wait, I want in on this

Bitch

You totally broke the rules of our game. When we are playing "see who can be the meanest", we aren't supposed to attack eachother :(. Okay so it isn't a real game, but whenever we are being active on the forum at the same time I feel like being a bitch. You bring out the ass in people.

You totally broke the rules of our game. When we are playing "see who can be the meanest", we aren't supposed to attack eachother :(. Okay so it isn't a real game, but whenever we are being active on the forum at the same time I feel like being a bitch. You bring out the ass in people.

But I am a polite and considerate human being who wants nothing more than for everyone to hold hands and dance together!

Yes you are.

I bet you don't even like tangerines.

I actually have a bowl of them on the table at like, all times. Along with some other random fruit. It encourages me to get my servings every day :o. I had been drinking one night with a couple friends and I have a bunch of drawings that I don't even remember making, but oranges and tangerines are very common in them.

okay so that was useless information but I don't care. It'll be good for serenes forest trivia.

Heeeey, I'm not mean :(. Caveman.

Nah, you're not mean. You're cold-hearted.

But I am a polite and considerate human being who wants nothing more than for everyone to hold hands and dance together!

brb getting carebear suit.

Well that sounds like a plan. We should combine it with Joeys. Which carebear do you want to be?

Nah, you're not mean. You're cold-hearted.

On the Internet, for sure. If you aren't at least a little bit, chances are you're one of the people making goodbye threads..lol.

SF trivia question 1: TANGERINE IS AN ALCOHOLIC TANGERINE IS AN ALCOHOLIC

You wish! I can be a bit of a health nut sometimes, but I still like to have fun, jerk :(. If you're ever homeless and we come across eachother on the street, I'm just going to steal your grocery kart and call the police. That's what you get!

Edited by Tangerine

The glaring problem with that plan is that my name, too, is Joey.

Running speeeed triiiials still standing in plaaace

ohand that scenario is far more likely than you know, I'm already a total bum right now because I can't find a job.

Edited by Death

Running speeeed triiiials still standing in plaaace

ohand that scenario is far more likely than you know, I'm already a total bum right now because I can't find a job.

You guys can be the twin carebears then.

On the Internet, for sure. If you aren't at least a little bit, chances are you're one of the people making goodbye threads..lol.

Of course, nobody likes being trollbait. Besides, I never got the whole point of goodbye threads other than pointlessly stupid attention whoring.

You wish! I can be a bit of a health nut sometimes, but I still like to have fun, jerk :(. If you're ever homeless and we come across eachother on the street, I'm just going to steal your grocery kart and call the police. That's what you get!

WHITE GIRL STOLE MAH CART.

I can be JoeyRainbow and you can be....JoeyHeart.

I'm already a total bum right now because I can't find a job.

It's actually funny you mention that because I'm too lazy to even bother finding a job, aka bum status.

Oh shit, I'm 21, so we're pretty much the same age. My fucking bum brother! Though I'm moving to New York pretty soon to find a job/enter a situation in which I am more likely to encounter a person of interest so I'm just enjoying this no work thing for the little while it will last.

we're fucking old, like, dino old.

Edited by Death

Oh shit, I'm 21, so we're pretty much the same age. My fucking bum brother! Though I'm moving to New York pretty soon to find a job/enter a situation in which I am more likely to encounter a person of interest so I'm just enjoying this no work thing for the little while it will last.

we're fucking old, like, dino old.

You mean the city? Where do you live now? It's going to be pretty tough to find an affordable place in NYC, that's for sure. I've visited there a couple times and it can be kind of killer.