Pokemon Tactical Game (Game Over; Team Rocket Wins)

General Spoon

JB...what...how the...

Look Furet, you had information that pointed directly to him lying to you. You grabbed his mail one night, and he later claimed to you. The flavor in the role he claimed was nothing like the flavor in the night result you got. Then you had Ninji claiming Whitney to you, a gym leader that uses a Miltank. Somebody had been killed by a Miltank. I'll let you figure out the rest. Then if you had been talking with Psych more, you would have known who he was targeting when he died, which was Amelia which caused the kill to hit him. So you should have had 3/3 Rockets right there.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'll be the last person to say I made a good leader. But I didn't figure there'd be hints in the flavour. Hell, I didn't even know who Whitney was.

Well, that was a humiliating way to spend the last ten minutes of the night. I feel like stabbing myself through the face, now. I guess I'll just stick to writing and never show my face 'round here again.

...Fuck me.

HEY GUYS I JUST GOT PLAYED LIKE A LYRE THE LAST FOUR OR SO DAYS

THIS WAS AFTER I 'MADE CERTAIN' THAT JB WAS INNO! I'M SO FUCKING AWESOME!

Fuck, I'm a moron. I shoulda been more suspicious that there had already been a full-PM cop.

Credits go to Life and Joshy for such wonderful plans.

I just do the killing.

Ninnin steals stuffs for me.

And Bizz... Eh. IDK.

Mike, screw you mike.

EDIT:

AND WE WON ON MY BIRTHDAY. WHOO

*victory dance~*

Edited by Amelia

Yeah, see, I have trust issues. And never listened to a word Furet said. :awesome:

I think Amelia killed me when I sent her to Viridian City.

She did. We were going to freeze someone (Proto?), but then your priority came in first. Ice Beam was wasted, but she killed you so it's fine.

Wait.

How did Ice Beam kill me? I thought it just said it blocks Night Actions. Which also confuses me on how my action went though when it should be canceled, but only only be canceled if it went though. :blink:

Amelia can kill and do actions on even nights, that's how you died, and you probably had top priority so ice beam did nothing.

Wait.

How did Ice Beam kill me? I thought it just said it blocks Night Actions. Which also confuses me on how my action went though when it should be canceled, but only only be canceled if it went though. :blink:

Priority. Your action, to block Amelia, happened first, then Amelia Ice Beam'd you (wasted), then she cut you in half.

Not really time. There was no chance of me reversing my lynch as Furet was leading the town and had stated that this was no random lynch.

Not really your fault. JB told Furet that he pulled a guilty on you, causing Furet to run out and lynch you ASAP.