Pokemon Tactical Game (Game Over; Team Rocket Wins)

General Spoon

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T LYNCH ME OR I LEAVE BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I never said that, silly-pants~

You can go ahead and lynch me if it'll help the town.

YOUR GRAND MASTER COMMENDS YOU THAT YOU SHALL ALL BE ABLE TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BUNNY AND NO TENGO MIEDO PORQUE I KNOW WHERE YOU ALL LIVE BAHAHAHAHA HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SOLILOQUY ~ IT IS BIG AND ROUND LIKE JAMES'S GIANT PEACH THAT FELL FROM THE SKY INTO A BUNCH OF TURNIPS AND I DON'T THINK EITHER ONE OF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IT BEFORE HAVE YOU I HAVEN'T NO SIR MY LOVELY EXTEMPORANEOUS SERVENT WENCH

TILDE

~~~~~~~

Welp

here's what pisses me off

because your fucking village leaders say I'm mafia, I'm going to be lynched. Well, listen up you fucking sheep: I'm an informative role. I can find out alignments through yes or no questions. <_< And I'm being completely serious. I can help you guys out, and actually communicate privately for once to find out alignments and shit like that.

but go ahead and believe what you want

i was kinda trying to figure something out

i thought maybe my previous posts alluded to that

You never claimed your own alignment in this post. Any player CAN help us out, even if it's their objective to destroy us. I've been talking like this in the last two years whenever I was a Mafia member. Which makes me think you're one too.

##Vote: Bizz

You better be right about this, Lux.

You are Psyduck.

You are Misty's Psyduck but you were seperated from her on your way to Realgam Tower. You've been looking for her ever since you arrived at Realgam Tower.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Amnesia" In the body of the PM you shall ask a question that can be answered with a “yes” or with a “no”. You will then get the answer to this question but will forget every part of the answer aside from the word yes or no. This answer is guaranteed to be the truth.

You are allied with the Innocent Bystanders. You win if all threats to the Innocent Bystanders have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

You are Giovanni.

As the boss of Team Rocket, you have a great amount of power in the underworld. This attack on Cipher and Realgam Tower is your plan. After the attack on Realgam Tower started you set out for Realgam Tower in your helicopter..

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Grunts, find this answer!” In the body of the PM you shall ask a question that can be answered with a “yes” or with a “no”. Before the night is over your grunts will report to you whether the answer to your question is yes or no. This answer is guaranteed to be the truth.

<snip>

Some more information is contained in a separate PM.

You are allied with Team Rocket. You win if all threats to Team Rocket have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Then again, our "Cop" could be screwing with us.

And be a mafia Stalker.

I don't feeeel like telling the results if I'm going to die. But if I don't die, maaaybe I'll just give them to you.