Mister Cold's Second challenge

Mister Cold

after my succesful challeng (Mages only) a while ago (+being bored again). I decided to do another challenge run

This time only Trueblades

Here are the rules I'm using

--Only Part 3: chapter 1 can use any char (it's pretty much impossible to kill them all w/o using anyone else besides Mia)

-if no Trueblades are availble you can use any char you please (besides lords and endgame forced chars)

-Only Trueblades can attack enemies, everyone else does what they want

-this will be done on normal mode

I think I'm missing some stuff ... oh well

Part 1: Prologue

everything went smooth, Eddy dodges enough to stay out of trouble (and out of wrath range), killed everyone without troubles (level once with HP STR Skill and Def) with 7 HP only the boss is left. Used an herb and wait in range (if the boss hits Eddy is in Wrath range, if he misses, Eddy lives so win win for me). Boss attacked me (great lvl up, like 6 stats but forgot which). healed twice (got hit both times), last hit was a crit (yay wrath) and won (only using Eddy :) )

off to chapter 1

Edward: Level 6 21HP 9 STR 0 Mag 13 Skill 13 Speed 9 Luck 7 Def 0 Res

Edited by Mister Cold

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, it's okay. Just make sure at Endgame they fuck Ashera's shit up. :P

That's the plan

Chapter 1:

This was a bit harder then prologue since I HAD to kill the boss (only 10 more iron sword usage). the spear guys gave me some trouble (had to use vulnerary twice). everything went smooth after that. Boss got killed by a crit(he would have died with or without >.>). Eddy got 2 lvls this chapter

Edward: Lvl9: HP 24 STR 10 Mag 1 Skill 15 Speed 16 Luck 10 Def 9 Res 1

Chapter 2:

I had a small dillema when I started this chapter. there was a unit you had to kill to get the wind edge, but Edward cant kill him. Skimming to this chapter + my memories of the next one. I HAD to kill him (I have a small 18 uses left of steel sword at the end. I needed a new weapon). so I let Leo kill him so I could steal everything.

I skipped the boss (I need the usage of my swords) I did steal the energy drop and his vulnerary. Edward lvl up a few times again (alsa A rank in swords)

Edward lvl 12 HP 26 STR 11 Mag 1 Skill 16 Speed 18 Luck 13 Def 11 Res 1

chapter 3 WILL BE trouble ... sigh

Edited by Mister Cold

been there, done that. only difference is, I used Ike a bit too.

was way too easy on easy mode, lolz. I should try it on normal once too. (you do play normal mode right?)

anyways, be sure to keep eddy's prf sword to endgame, he's totally awesome with it. better than Mia with the BK's sword IMO.

Well, I was gonna do a TBs + Ike + Tanith, Sigrun, and Elincia so it would'nt be a TRUE Trueblades only pt. They would definitely be the stars though. Ike will be there because he only uses swords and a lord and Tanith/Sigrun because I never brought them to Endgame before and want to see their Battle Conversations with the Begnion Senate and Sephiran. Also see if they get any special dialogue when Sanaki hears the truth of her origins.

Wait, you did mage only? Without Ike?!

Now I feel like I'm copying...Oh well! PoR Mage Only, here I come!

And good luck! I really want to see how this plays out!

Yes, yes I did, the fight against the BK was fun (first time I actually got the Wishlance >.>)

still kinda stuck on chapter 3 stupid soldier keep spawning, can't let Nolan help out edward (who now has 0 swords) cause 3hits=nolans death, can't place Laura behind nolan cause everyone has ranged weapons :S

the light is indeed faint (tries once again)

small question, does micaiah have to arriv or just anyone (I keep forgetting)

Edited by Mister Cold

If Micaiah arrives, you win.

thanks, finally after 21 turns. They stopped spawning >.>

Part 1: Chapter 3

had to use everyone on my team or else it would have failed (having to little sword usage)

use the choke point on the right, parked sothe there, and went on ahead with Edward

once edward was at 5/20 on his wind edge, I swapped Sothe with Nolan and recruited Aran asap for his tankiness

Nolan and Aran kept the peeps busy at the top, while Edward (for 5 uses) and Sothe went downstairs

before I could safely move micaiah to the end, everyone was death (-.-)

Edward: Level 14 HP 27 STR 13 Mag 1 Skill 18 Speed 19 Luck 13 Def 12 Res 2

Part1: Chapter 4

My god, this chapter was easier then expected. moved edward south, killed all the laguz (in 2-3 turns <3) by the time the ones on the north got through the wall (and attacked Sothe once) Edward was there (with laura behind him for healing). This chapter gave me tons of exp. (took 30 turns cause I wanted everything). Us the crown to promote Edward at lvl 20.

Edward: Level 20/1 HP 32 STR 19 Mag 3 Skill 21 Speed 21 Luck 18 Def 16 Res 7

Part1: Chapter 5

well, this was easy

all I got do was rush forward with edward using iron swords and a wind edge (mages) to destroy anyone that might attack micaiah (or sothe or Volug) Edward got sooo little exp >.> only one puny lvl

Edward: Level 20/2 HP 33 STR 20 Mag 3 Skill 22 Speed 22 Luck 19 Def 17 Res 7

Zihark: Lvl xx/3 HP 30 STR 17 Mag 6 Skill 22 Speed 23 Luck 11 Def 13 Res 11

Edited by Mister Cold

Interesting. Is this Normal mode??

yes, as stated in the beginning of the thread

easy mode is ... wel too easy and Hard mode is too annoying with the no movement viewing thing

so I went Normal mode (and Darn 6-2 is harder then it looks :S)

gonna try to beat it tomorrow

after my succesful challeng (Mages only) a while ago (+being bored again). I decided to do another challenge run

This time only Trueblades

Here are the rules I'm using

--Only Part 3: chapter 1 can use any char (it's pretty much impossible to kill them all w/o using anyone else besides Mia)

-if no Trueblades are availble you can use any char you please (besides lords and endgame forced chars)

-Only Trueblades can attack enemies, everyone else does what they want

-this will be done on normal mode

I think I'm missing some stuff ... oh well

So, are you using bexp or stat boosters or battle save abuse to beat the BK in 4-E-2?

Ditto with getting Ike to actually hit Ashera for the final attack.

So, are you using bexp or stat boosters or battle save abuse to beat the BK in 4-E-2?

Ditto with getting Ike to actually hit Ashera for the final attack.

no on BK, I might on Ashera

on my Mage run I beat the BK and ran straight to 4-E-3 and got stuck in 4-E-4 and somehow I forgot to save (don't ask me how) so I redid the BK fight with Bexp to speed things up

I know my Ike can handle the BK, I just don't know if he can handle ashera

no on BK, I might on Ashera

on my Mage run I beat the BK and ran straight to 4-E-3 and got stuck in 4-E-4 and somehow I forgot to save (don't ask me how) so I redid the BK fight with Bexp to speed things up

I know my Ike can handle the BK, I just don't know if he can handle ashera

Base Ike (--/11/1) has only 25 spd. BK should double him. Unless you level him somewhere, he'll need something since getting doubled is really bad for him there. Maybe Ragnell on cover tile with a bunch of elixirs would let him live, though.

I've done the calcs, and Ike can survive getting 2x'd by BK even without Ragnell as long as he's on a cover. So he can still hammer the BK to death.

So then it's "give him enough elixirs". Also, on NM your accuracy with Hammer gets hurt even more because of the -10 from the WT. Without reloads you could end up needing a ton of elixirs while you wait. And BK recovers 18 hp each turn, so you probably need a string of lucky hits. I suspect much BSA will be needed.

So then it's "give him enough elixirs". Also, on NM your accuracy with Hammer gets hurt even more because of the -10 from the WT. Without reloads you could end up needing a ton of elixirs while you wait. And BK recovers 18 hp each turn, so you probably need a string of lucky hits. I suspect much BSA will be needed.

strangly, I didn't miss once when I did this (transfer Ike in HP, STR, Skill, Speed and Def)

anyway

Part 1: Chapter 6(1+2)

first part was easy, enemies weren't though. went north with Zihark (killed all the pegasus), West with edward. no ral challenge

Part Two was a bit harder. I had to go north with both SMs and placed Tauro on the bridge (no equips). when everyone as killed in the north some cavalery started to attack the greens. so I rushed south, safed Fiona and worked my way through the crowds of cavalery.

forgot stats >.>

Edward 20/4 HP 35 STR 21 Mag 3 Skill 24 Speed 24 Luck 21 Def 18 Res 7

Skills: Wrath, Cancel, Resolve

Zihark XX/4 HP 30 STR 19 Mag 6 Skill 24 Speed 25 Luck 12 Def 13 Res 11

skills:Adapt, (now) paragon

I gave Zihark paragon cause his stats are generally lower and he needs the boost more atm

Edited by Mister Cold

are you playing with transfer bonuses? if you are, which ones did you get.

because I'm doing a PoR SM's + Ike only PT for transfers. they're all maxed already, Mia, Zihark and Stefan all have str, skl and spd transfers, Lucia has skl and spd and Ike has str, spd, skl and def, and only needs one robe for hp.

once I'm having my transfers, I'll try a TB's + Ike only PT for RD normal mode.

transfers as they turned out to be:

Ike; str, skl, spd, def

Mia; str, skl, spd

Zihark; str, skl, spd

Stefan; HP, str, skl, spd

Lucia; skl, spd

Reyson; mag, skl, spd

and lol for too much BEXP:

Marcia; str, spd

Geoffrey; str, spd

1st; Mia

2nd; Ike