26 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or pepsi

• Coke
    • PEPSI IS KING

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I had a girlfriend when I was 14. We walked next to each other in the hallways and stuff.

You're doing it wrong. You should be making out with people of the opposite or same sex from the time you're like, 11; gotta show 'em what's good. B) Because I'm totally a great role model~. :D

But to Kai; it's not really that hard, inviting her out sometime, to a movie she likes that comes up or something, will be more than enough. At least in that way, she knows you thought of her and might like being around her, then it's up to her, takes the weight off you and you'll feel better. Likewise, there'll plenty other chances so stop being such a bitch be brave and uh... try not to be as dumb as you are around us random folk, I guess? XD

I wasnt teasing Kai. It takes so much nerves to ask out a girl. Ive chickened out before. But now I have a GF, we were best friends before we started dating, it helps.

Cut Kai a break. Guys have trouble asking girls they really like, unless they're Girl Stealers. I have the trouble asking a girl I like out (of course, there's more to it...)

^Lol.

Incorrect. It's the opposite, with actually being easier for the person you really like. That, or I'll call PEMN.

oh? so that is what love is.. a girl in algebra class who sits on the same table.

lol

@ Public poll: How?

When making a poll, there is an option box you have to check.