ITT: Pahn said he thought Kai was 19+

Ansem

26 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or pepsi

• Coke
    • PEPSI IS KING

Well, there is this girl that is taking algebra with me and I really like her. We talked sometimes and she sits at the same table with my friends. I recently found out that she doesnt have a boyfriend and was going to ask her out but I copped out. Goddammit why is this so hard? >_<

Edited by Nightmare

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non-serious post: You're thinking "oh wait, what if she realizes I'm a dumbass."

Serious post: It's really as simple as telling her. I can guarantee you from experience that even a no is better than not knowing. Just tell her and take the yes or no as it comes. It may seem complicated but daaaamn the way to handle it is easy.

Because you still harbor feelings for Amelia. :3

GTFO :angry:

Non-serious post: You're thinking "oh wait, what if she realizes I'm a dumbass."

Serious post: It's really as simple as telling her. I can guarantee you from experience that even a no is better than not knowing. Just tell her and take the yes or no as it comes. It may seem complicated but daaaamn the way to handle it is easy.

Eh......

OK, I'll give a serious answer too.

If you're too nervous, try building up a "friendship" with her first so you get more comfortable with each other. Then just ask her out.

I put friendship in quotes because you don't want to become too friendly with her or you'll risk getting "friend zone'd".

I'd like to say just ask her, but it ain't that easy, because it's easier said then done, but still you should try talking to her, flirt with her and see how she takes it, if she shows positive signs muster up the courage to ask her.

I'm having a similar problem, but I just think " If I don't ask her some random asshole might ask her out" and that's what gives me courage to ask her, I half asked her but then she had to go...

Good luck though!

If you're too nervous, try building up a "friendship" with her first so you get more comfortable with each other. Then just ask her out.

I put friendship in quotes because you don't want to become too friendly with her or you'll risk getting "friend zone'd".

The last time I tried that was in JHS. Then I found out that I was the only friend that didnt want to ask her out from her POV. I ended up staying a friend, nothing more or less

I'd like to say just ask her, but it ain't that easy, because it's easier said then done, but still you should try talking to her, flirt with her and see how she takes it, if she shows positive signs muster up the courage to ask her.

I'm having a similar problem, but I just think " If I don't ask her some random asshole might ask her out" and that's what gives me courage to ask her, I half asked her but then she had to go...

Good luck though!

I think I posted this too early. I mean I never meet her in my whole life but still.......

Yeah, guess your right, I should get to know her some more. Those Seniors hitting on her is another thing. >.>

Eh......

Okay, since you seem iffy on my choice, think about this.

Can you honestly picture not telling her? Can you honestly live with not knowing? You'll survive it, but you'll probably wonder for the rest of your life. I know the one person I never figured out, I still wonder if she did.

Okay, since you seem iffy on my choice, think about this.

Can you honestly picture not telling her? Can you honestly live with not knowing? You'll survive it, but you'll probably wonder for the rest of your life. I know the one person I never figured out, I still wonder if she did.

No and no.

Dammit, I'll do it....... but.......

It kills me that it isnt the first time I've done this. Why is this time so hard? >_<

Edited by Kai

Yeah.

How old are you, be te dub?

You have to do something nice for her first! Don't just go ask her out. Find something that she likes and give it to her/do it for her..like flowers or something artsy, or take her to something she said she wants to go to. We love when you listen :o.

The last time I tried that was in JHS. Then I found out that I was the only friend that didnt want to ask her out from her POV. I ended up staying a friend, nothing more or less

Well the longer you wait, the longer you risk becoming "just a friend". Every girl is different so I don't want to give you an arbitrary waiting period, but if I had to, I'd 1.5-2 weeks. You should know enough about each other then to gauge if she'll say yes or no. After that, just ask. I know it's easier said than done, but that's really all there is to it. :\

Edit: Tangerine brings up a good point. Don't just spend the whole time talking. Listen and find out what she likes and dislikes and try to flirt around those to let her know you're interested.

Edited by El Rey León

It kills me that it isnt the first time I've done this. Why is this time so hard? >_<

I've done it three times.

It wasn't easy and I felt like my heart was gonna pop at the moment before I told them.

The reason it's still hard is because I faced rejection the first two times, and something more confusing this time.

It's because the fear of that "no" is always there, unless you are often said yes to.

You have to do something nice for her first! Don't just go ask her out. Find something that she likes and give it to her/do it for her..like flowers or something artsy, or take her to something she said she wants to go to. We love when you listen :o.

That's lucky for me because sometimes I don't like talking.

I just got off the phone with her since we are working on a project together. Somehow I found out her birthday was next Friday. I'll buy her something. >.>

Edited by Kai

wusswusswusswusswusswusswussswusswuss

Grow a pair, and show her what a man looks like.

I used to be used to asking girls out but now..... I dont know why its so hard. Maybe cause its HS.... but still...

Well, thanks for the advice and all. I'll think of something soon.