Ken Zomg's Sprites or Something

Ken Zomg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leonard and Hassar look really cool.

Marcus!Cain (yay I love Cain archtypes) has an off chin. And his armour should be less bulky for a cav. Look at Kent or Sains armour for ref. Wallace looks waaaaay off. Fargus looks meh. Could be better but it isn't too bad. His left(our right) eye seems too large.

• 2 weeks later...

gunther.png

Why I mainly make battle sprites x.x I think I used too many colors lol

It's a mug of some guy I drew. Made the sprite from scratch. What do you think of my first scratch sprite?

Edited by Ken Zomg

I think I used too many colors lol

Thats putting it lightly. Actually, the colors arent that bad. However the shape of the sprite is kinda...skewed. His face is super deformed. Dunno if thats intentional or not. His mouth and nose are also hard to see. His hair is a bit too stiff. Its not a bad start for a full custom though. You got a good grasp of it it seems.

guntherhead.png

This is the picture it was based on. I tried to size it down and trace it, but it didn't really work. Maybe I'll try to make a splice that looks like him.

guntherb.png

On the other hand, making a battle sprite wasn't as hard.

I made up this class, I call it a Wildblade.

Class caps: STR 29, SKL 25, SPD 29, DEF 25, RES 21.

Edited by Ken Zomg

tbguy.png

Trueblade!Guy.

... Sword is too huge ._. Okay, maybe just a LITTLE large.

It's like the "Heavy Blade" class sized sword from .hack... or Auron's swords from FFX... okay maybe not like the latter. But the swordmaster swords are usually the "light" type, not like the Mercenary sword size.

His left foot (OPV) looks small compared to his right foot. Looks like the left foot has the shoe the size of the default swordmaster, but the right foot was taken from something else.

Edited by shadowofchaos