Hello (:

Kiah

I actually registered over a month ago. >_< What happened is that after registering I immediately forgot my login info the next day lol (because I just stuck it into IPB mobile, but I guess it's not compatible with here). But I remembered it now and have it saved so maybe I can hang out a lot more. I have an internal love for IPB forums so I'll probably hang around here a lot..just lurking. :s

Umm...I'd love to touch up the skins here. It's kind of hard to tell where the text boxes are on the serenes forest skin and honestly you can fix that in two seconds. I run a couple IPB forums so I know this stuff like the back of my hand. But using a forum from a regular user's perspective is so nice sometimes. :P

Hey, welcome to the forum.

If you have suggestions for skins and stuff, you could always go to the suggestions forum, I'm sure Jyosh will be... thrilled... to have someone else telling him what he's doing wrong :awesome:. But seriously, if it's good advice I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Hey, welcome to the forum.

If you have suggestions for skins and stuff, you could always go to the suggestions forum, I'm sure Jyosh will be... thrilled... to have someone else telling him what he's doing wrong :awesome:. But seriously, if it's good advice I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Um..sounds like he doesn't like to be bothered. :s Ah well, I'm lazy anywayz.

Yeah, IPB forums are my favorite forum engine as well. Hi, btw.

Whoa, there are no post counts here...that's actually a very good idea. O.o

Technically there are. The dots under your name give you an estimate on how much you posted.

The staff here would never allow someone who knows what they're doing to do anything and how dare you tantalize us with thoughts otherwise. Hi.

Oh so this is one of those forums. <_< Hey what's up?

Edited by Kiah

The staff here would never allow someone who knows what they're doing to do anything and how dare you tantalize us with thoughts otherwise. Hi.

Said staff probably are going to tell you to STFU :P

Oh hai.