Hello (:

Kiah

uhhh Hi. I apologize that this is at least a day late. I feel bad, I do.

oh hey, But I would still like to say, have a nice day and please won't you stay, don't go away, I pray. If you do not come back I will yell "nay, this is not okay!" how many times can I rhyme in this way? Did I succeed in my attempt to sway(you)?

Hello Kiah!

Late welcome. I don't normally look in introduction threads.

Advice on how to survive in the forest:

1. Fanboys are rabid and outnumber fangirls on this forum.

2. NEVER not go to FFtF [Far from the Forest] if you want to leave sane.

3. If you do go to FFtF confine yourself to forum games or 'topics'. Never not go the FE4 thread. :3

4.Never get into an argument over claims/which character is better.

Edited by Iris

They're both pretty rabid.

Yeah but moreso fangirls.

Fangirls: They'll literally be hooked to the characters they're fangirling over. Whenever you say something bad about said character(even if its regarding efficient play) they will literally go out of their way to try and defend that character and end up snapping at you in an instant even if you weren't even talking to them at all.

Fanboys: They "fall in love" to the point where it makes them seem quite pathetic. But usually if someone says something bad about said character they'll most likely just ignore it or at least try to come up with a valid argument although in some cases fanboys can get a little...odd when it comes to crap like that.

Edited by Joey

2. NEVER go to FFtF [Far from the Forest] if you want to leave sane.

3. If you do go to FFtF confine yourself to forum games or 'topics'. Never the FE4 thread. :3

@2: Bah, you'll never have fun here if you're sane (unless you're me). Besides, it's a good challenge: see how long you can stay sane!

@3: Addendum: Be sure to visit cool topics in FFtF a lot (and post therein).

Hello new person. pic-meet-char-tinkywinky.jpg

On behalf of the community of Serenes Forest community, I would like to thank you for doing your part in fulfilling your duty as an online citizen for increasing the estrogen to testosterone level on this forum. That is all. Enjoy your stay.

Edited by Fireman