• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop being so butthurt that I was hurting you in the User HnH. D:<

Why?

Oh well fuck that.

No

every time someone says "lol why are you killing me again?" they turn out to be mafia

at least 85% of the time

From numerous past experiences <_____<

I think Tables is absolutely wrong about the Mafia having no chance if every claims early ASAP. The problem was that Tables messed up when he said that Oracle claiming was good.

In fact, Bizz, myself and Uhai only had to claim power role. Especially Uhai since his role was only useful when he was dead.

That was fast.

I was wrong.

But so was Life. :/

Life was wrong about town losing.

Im totally not epic fail

I didn't expect Bizz doing 2 things.

1. Making a gut call and shooting the Stalker.

2. Putting the hammer on MLS thanks to a weak but efficient tell.

I mean, look at that

You even voted Weapons back

With another "why are you voting me again?"

just aaahsajhgaa

I didn't expect Bizz doing 2 things.

1. Making a gut call and shooting the Stalker.

2. Putting the hammer on MLS thanks to a weak but efficient tell.

Didn't you once refer to me as 'Lady Luck' in a certain Pokemon tactical game?~

why me=fry me.

Bizz was so close to shooting weapons, lol.

lol i was

so glad i changed my action <__________<

The sad thing is, I was lynched for 1: suggesting the town's best strategy, 2: A well placed hunch and 3: A random sheep vote. Only Levity had a legitimate reason for voting me.

As for the 'Oracle claiming is good' thing, that's really VERY different to what I actually said and what any thinking person would interpret it as.

While I'm happy with it Spykor, I think Life's going to rage at you soon...

Consider I've been saying it's in town's interest to massclaim. Someone claims. Logical deduction: I'm happy for people to start claiming. Life's deduction: HE WANTS ORACLE TO CLAIM LYNCH HIM!!!1!!111!

Now that I'm done with explaining foundation reading comprehension, I actually asked specifically to be mafia in this because I knew a town massclaim would be practically autowin if a townie was killed, and the town had a very good chance if they massclaimed anyway. Hence, I decided to be mafia to withold that information Unfortunately, Life started screwing that up with another suggestion, so I decided to just play into it and make a massclaim. Which somehow backfired. I'm still not sure how, since they misrepresentation of me came after all the votes were placed.

Now that I'm done with explaining foundation reading comprehension, I actually asked specifically to be mafia in this because I knew a town massclaim would be practically autowin if a townie was killed, and the town had a very good chance if they massclaimed anyway. Hence, I decided to be mafia to withold that information Unfortunately, Life started screwing that up with another suggestion, so I decided to just play into it and make a massclaim. Which somehow backfired. I'm still not sure how, since they misrepresentation of me came after all the votes were placed.

Oh shush you.

I wanted maf to win. I think if weapons (which was a pretty close chance) had been lynched today, and Psych/Draco plus a PR got killed tonight, Adell had a good chance of making you guys kill Draco or Psych(especially him since he was a bit too pushy on killing town claims not him).

Edited by SlayerX

Mafia killed you both times, Snike.

Hence why I get credit for being a sponge.

Man, next time I sub, I wanna be the bomb.

snike why were you inactive in choral mafia

and why won't you reply to me to anything regarding the game

do you hate me

As for the 'Oracle claiming is good' thing, that's really VERY different to what I actually said and what any thinking person would interpret it as.

Nice misrepresenting what I said. I'm happy with everyone claiming, but now the oracle has it'd definitely in everyone's (well, except the mafia's) interest to claim completely. And preferably soon so we can actually get the information to lynch.

snike why were you inactive in choral mafia

and why won't you reply to me to anything regarding the game

do you hate me

1 I asked for a sub, so, wasn't really paying attention

2 I died, so, it could be assumed that I didn't have last words, due to lurkiness.

3 Not at all. Just, didn't think it required my attention after my demise.