FE Ladies Hurt and Heal

Iris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=truce?]

Fine, whatever! But just because I said that, it doesn't mean that I think she's good or anything (average maybe, but not good). Oh and just for your information, the reason I call her 'Failcaiah' is because of her crappy speed (which in turn affects her usefulness as a combat unit) and her very late third tier promotion time (and those two things you can't get out of, no matter how much you argue).

yes, those things are really really annoying and one day I hope they make a Female Mage Lord that's closer to Ike in power (at least offensively, obviously not defensively) rather than what they created in Micaiah. But unless you want to call Lyre "Failyre" and other units similar things, it seems harsh of you to single out Micaiah just because you can't get rid of her. Or for whatever reason.

Is Cellica any good?

[spoiler=truce?]yes, those things are really really annoying and one day I hope they make a Female Mage Lord that's closer to Ike in power (at least offensively, obviously not defensively) rather than what they created in Micaiah. But unless you want to call Lyre "Failyre" and other units similar things, it seems harsh of you to single out Micaiah just because you can't get rid of her. Or for whatever reason.

Lyre isn't forced to be deployed though (and as they say "out of sight, out of mind").

And I accept your truce.