Angelic Devotion Chat

Kanami

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, <_< I'm might be gone again for the next few days. Apparently I'm suddenly not an enrolled student at the University (college) I've attended for the last 3 years <_< Something about not being in the school registry/database. Money grubbers have been taking my money and not crediting me for completing my units.

I'm hoping it's something that can be sorted immediately once I head over tomorrow, but clearly this is more important then any RP or project I may be partaking in at the moment. Not the best of times for them to tell me considering how exams are just around the corner <_<

what he said

You never know, Laterite's out for blood.

yep

seems like this is suddenly really personal to like half our cast

rage power as convenient plot device for defeating a force 3 times our size?

i count laterite and arias so far

beatrice isn't going into a rage cause she's too busy losing it, but i'd definitely say things have gotten personal for her; i expected a rage after the post where her arm got hacked off (and she did rage, sort of, just didn't do as much with it as arias)

3 out of.....

ivan

andra

laterite

arias

shiz

bullet

beatrice

so about half of us, yeah

You'd think being the person who started this RP, I'd be somewhere on that list :/ Apparently Kieru's is as unimportant as Arc is and not worthy to be listed in the "characters" :P

Edited by Kanami

You'd think being the person who started this RP, I'd be somewhere on that list :/ Apparently Kieru's is as unimportant as Arc is and not worthy to be listed in the "characters"

oh my bad, guess its not quite half then

only arias killed a bunch of knights though

and rage is only natural, right?

I mean I don't really get your point here.

oh, don't get me wrong, i'm commenting not criticizing

feel free to have all the rage you want

true, i feel like that wouldn't apply to arias the mage so much though, with the scope of his powers apparently being affected to some extent by his emotions

but yeah, we can obviously see that you have a point with laterite, what with him trying to play the cocky badass against like a dozen guys

clouded judgment is never a good thing

Edited by CATS

I didn't actually specify the captain moving at all really, I only said he decided to investigate and I'd have thought asking the others would come before walking off by himself. Either way, I doubt he'd stray too far from the others, and surely not alone. It'd probably be more realistic for him to make him order his men to go "search" for the missing soldiers.

Kieru wasn't within his line of sight, but the man, and any others nearby, would obviously be in the way.
In particular made me think he wanted Kieru to be nearby but obstructed from view.
"You must be one of the men responsible for the upkeep of this place,"
Also made me think he'd entered the fort (remains). Edited by Kanami

My apologies. I've been a bit preoccupied with other things as of late. I should be able to post something later this evening.

By the way, where exactly is everyone? All I know is that Bullet and Beatrice are outside the fort, Arias is entering the fort in his fit-of-rage, Laterite is in the general's 'quarters' with a dozen enemy soldiers, and Kieru seems to be in a dungeon somewhere.

Just want to know so I don't mess things up for someone else.

Wait, what? I was under the impression that Purg and the group were not too far off from where Bullet and Beatrice were. Because Bullet just bumrushed the same guys Laterite was facing earlier.

The captain walked outside for a nice breath of air and then Laterite attacked him. But then suddenly a dozen reinforcements reappeared, and the dragon dude had to rescue Laterite. Beatrice and Bullet ran though the forest and met up with Laterite and friends.