That One Guy Who Sprites

Nanami Touko

Thanks. Those pigtails were a bitch to sprite.

For anyone wondering, next up will be Othin and Tanya from FE5. Gonna use them in my hack, so I'm gonna have to sprite them XD

Edited by seph1212

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tinnyfinished.gifnewothin.gifnwelakche.giftanyarayversion.gif

(from left to right: Tinny, Othin, Lakche, and Tanya)

Here are the finished versions of the character. These are the ones you will see in the hack~

And, what's this? That Tanya doesn't look like my style. Well, it's not. MK404 poked me on skype this morning and sent me this. He felt like helping :P

He said I could post it here, too, so, eh

Hope you all enjoy.

Edited by seph1212

Tinny is prettyyy, the guy next to her..maybe his eyes are abit too dark? or he doesnt have enough hair on the left hand side of him. For some reason imo his head looks slightly off

Are you planning on making Shanan :awesome::wub:

Edited by TheReaper

I don't really plan on making any others, maybe Celice and Yulia Lol, everyone does those since I'm not planning on using them in my hack.

These four, I am, though, so I obviously had to make portraits.

Might make more in the future, for fun.

Oh yeah. For you, Ms. Reaper, I'll see what I can do for Othin. I don't really think it's the head that has a problem, more so as the shoulders do. I'ma work on them.

And, for Spyk, MK404 made Tanya, not me, so not much I can do there. He said the eyes were the hardest part, but overall, it's a damn good portrait, and it's totally going in the hack.

And, uh, customing skill? These are pretty much splices with small bits of customing XD If you think there's some part that I super customed, ask, and I'll prove you wrong :P

Edited by seph1212

Except for Tanya, of course.

Yeah, mostly splices. The only custom on Tinny there is a little in her eyes, her bangs, and her pigtails.

On Lakche, the only custom is her eyes and the armor, a bit.

On Othin... I don't think there's any, other than maybe his jaw XD

So, yeah. Mostly splicing.

Shit. Your Lakche splice beats mine, for the most part.

I'm totally redoing mine now. Partially anyway.

One thing, though. The right (OPV) shoulder plate looks unnaturally angular, which doesn't fit with her armor so well. I drew a quick sketch of what her armor looks like. It's a 3-minute sketch so pardon any mistakes.

11ukdgn.jpg

See how it's rounded and not so overlapping with the chestplate? It's still over it, yes, but the angle you have looks a bit weird.

It was mainly the shoulderplate, but everything else, especially after the three pages or so of edits, are fine.

And I don't tear things apart. I merely give lessons on perspective and human body proportions. :P

Edited by Luminescent Blade

fuckit.gif

This might as well go here.

Rose:

"You're coming into my house and asking for something free? What, you think cause my roof's red you're going to get something? Get the fuck out."

UPUDATO:

lolfinger.gif

Edited by seph1212

No love for the splice entry? Aww...

And, yeah, she's supposed to be flipping you off XD

Well, maybe this here Lakche update will get more love:

lakche2.gif

Give Othing some love too, everyone XD I fixed his neck, and threw some more hair on there:

newothin2.gif

Also, the finger actually looks like what it was intended to look like:

lolfinger.gif

Edited by seph1212