Life's Avatars since he changed his name

Life

I've been trying to see just how far I can go with avatars for the username 4chan. I think I may have finally hit the wall but I'd like the community's opinions. None of these actually go against the rules set down by posting picture (suggestive does not mean explict).

Basically, rate all of the avatars below out of 10 and give me your thoughts on them. I'll try and have a new one up each day so you can tell me what you think.

[spoiler=First Avatar]f_pedobear05m_5d39750.jpg

"Have you felt violated today?"

[spoiler=Second Avatar]snorlax%201.thumbnail.jpg

"Screw Pikachu, I'm sending out Elephant Gun!"

[spoiler=Third Avatar]1234707833010.jpg

"You know it's true."

[spoiler=Fourth Avatar]EpicBoobs-1.png

"Turning heterosexual girls into lesbians since 1867."

[spoiler=Fifth Avatar]SteveIrwin.png

"CRIKEY!"

[spoiler=Current Avatar]PedoBearV2.png

"/b/ at its finest."

Edited by 4chan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame Sirius for giving me that title. His power abuse knows no limit, as he is trigger-happy and lawfully power-hungry. Truly, a cruel bastard. Everything with him really is serious business, so you better not mess around when he's around...or even when he's not, for Sirius is always watching you, and he will return to the past to watch you more, even if you have hidden your tracks and destroyed your evidence. If that isn't enough, he has agents all over the board looking out for troublemakers for him, or anyone who threatens his position of power.

Do not approach Sirius, for you only invite death and despair upon yourself.

Blame Sirius for giving me that title. His power abuse knows no limit, as he is trigger-happy and lawfully power-hungry. Truly, a cruel bastard. Everything with him really is serious business, so you better not mess around when he's around...or even when he's not, for Sirius is always watching you, and he will return to the past to watch you more, even if you have hidden your tracks and destroyed your evidence. If that isn't enough, he has agents all over the board looking out for troublemakers for him, or anyone who threatens his position of power.

Do not approach Sirius, for you only invite death and despair upon yourself.

wow...the undertaker really suits you...