Hi ^.^

Kyuremu

Hi, I'm new here...

I just recently saw that serenesforest had a forums section, so I decided to join it and hopefully talk/discuss about various aspects of the games.

Some small info about me: I play Fire Emblem for fun, not for fast turn counts (though I do so sometimes for BEXP), and I also have a bad-ish tendency to favour and pamper units I like X D

My favourite FE games are PoR and RD, and I actually have an awesome transfer file too :P

I also barely play hard mode or anything like that, but I'd be willing to have a go at it if i had some guidance,

Hopefully during Winter holidays I could try a hard mode playthrough and keep a log for fun, but don't expect anything awesome >_<

Edited by Kyuremu

:D Are you a Poke fan too? :P

I wish Kyuremu looked cooler D: Hopefully he gets a new form

And I like your picture of Shanderra :P I'm probably going to use it in my team cause ghost/fire=automatically awesome

I think it's pretty much guaranteed that Kyuremu will get at least one new forme in the inevitable third version, with Cold Flare and Freezebolt just floating around in the game and Kyuremu being inferior stat wise to Reshiram and Zekrom. Gamefreak isn't trying to be subtle.

But who knows...

Join us :P

:o I forgot to answer my own questions.

I like Radiant Dawn the best... Probably cause everyone can max stuff with a little battle save abuse and bexp level ups.

favourite character is probably Ranulf or Tormod XD

and my favourite poke game is SoulSilver, and my fav. pokes are Charmander, Glaceon, Umbreon, and Vaporeon :P

Of course I like FE : )

Hmmm. Of the games I've played, FE7 would have to be it, because it's the one I started with.

Favorite character from that would be... I'll just throw out Sain.

No definite favorite Pokemon game though. For pokemon, I'll say currently Erufuun and the Hitomoshi line.

Tie between PoR and Shadow Dragon.

Serra is my favorite FE character.

I love all of the Pokemon games. Leafeon is my favorite Pokemon.

(to Secret) Do you like the grass starter? i think it'll be awesome :P And its dream world ability reverses changes to its stats :o So it can use leaf storm and have its Sp. Att go up 2 levels :D

A fast, defensive, potential sweeper :o

I just saw shiny Shanderra... Red flames, I WANT

For Gen. V, I really like Chillarmy and its evo. It looks so cute >_<

Musharna, Rankurusu, and the triple headed dark/dragon are cool too :P

As for FE7, I have bad experiences D: I had a lvl. 20 Erk with 26HP, 11 Mag, 11Skill, 16 Speed, 11Res

it was horrible

On a lighter note, Canas always rocked for me, and Nino had like 46HP, 26Mag, 25Skill, 26Speed, 28Luck, 16Def, ~25Res :D

I like Kent cause he had 20 skill as a lvl. 1 Paladin, so when Ch. 15 came, he had 10 Crit with a javelin :o

(To emeraldfox) Leafeon is a cool grass poke. 130 Att, 110 Def, 95 Speed :o and Leaf Blade :P

Edited by Kyuremu

I do like Tsutaaja. I'll probably choose it on a second play through or something. I had hoped that Mijumaru would get a good 3rd stage, but :\

I'm still using it on my first play through though gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I'd be lucky to find one shiny that wasn't the Red Gyarados >_>

What? Chillarmy is evolving! ... ... ... Congratulations! Chillarmy gained a long, white scarf ~_~

Not crazy about Musharna or Sazando. Sazando's other two heads are positioned like hands and it bothers me. Getting Black so I can't get Rankurusu, though it is adorable.

About Erk, my first run I promoted him at Lvl13 and, for some reason I can't remember, I stopped using him. I also used Marcus more than my Lvl11 Eliwood. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Canas : 3

Kent. Not so much.

I'm getting Black too, for Reshiram and so I can buy evo. stones and stuff

Chirachiino does look kinda >_<

I actually think Rankurusu looks kinda cute. And I hope to get one with the ability that negates all physical damage :D Seems like a broken ability to me.

D; Oops. nvm, it's a decent ability still QQ At least it's better than Dust-Proof... But isn't Magic Guard Dust-Proof+protection from leech seed and trapping moves like fire spin? Cause if so... Dust-Proof should be better somehow

Yeah... it's a shame.

Dust-Proof might shield teammates in 2v2 and 3v3, but other than that ~_~"

Well, it's better than Vital Spirit/DW Insomnia Delibird .__________.

Oh, and night. 2:30am here

illustrations_tuzki026.gif

Hope some of the other members welcome you. It's down time if you didn't notice :0

Edited by Secret!