The Heartbreaking Tale of #Serenes_Forest

Nightmare

Long ago, in the distant past, a mighty sorceress forged this channel with great effort. She hired three warriors to guard it with their lives. This channel became a den of peace, a haven of the intellectual, a sanctuary for the broken hearted. People gathered, and there was much rejoice

For centuries, it went on like this and the happiness was seemingly eternal, but at one point, conflict arose between people of differing opinion, and this shredded a part of the channel's heart. The warriors three were taken aback, and no matter what they would do, the wound would not be healed. Though the channel was still populated, it was no longer a utopia as it was before

Slowly but surely, even those loyal to the channel were disgruntled and left, not knowing that their absence would only make things worse. Eventually, most all of the channel's denizens left...and this place was barren before the warriors three even knew it. Only the most loyal still remain...and they are few.

I was one of the warriors, and I still struggle, with might, to reform the channel and return it to its former glory.

Long ago, in the distant past, a mighty sorceress forged this channel with great effort. She hired three warriors to guard it with their lives. This channel became a den of peace, a haven of the intellectual, a sanctuary for the broken hearted. People gathered, and there was much rejoice

For centuries, it went on like this and the happiness was seemingly eternal, but at one point, conflict arose between people of differing opinion, and this shredded a part of the channel's heart. The warriors three were taken aback, and no matter what they would do, the wound would not be healed. Though the channel was still populated, it was no longer a utopia as it was before

Slowly but surely, even those loyal to the channel were disgruntled and left, not knowing that their absence would only make things worse. Eventually, most all of the channel's denizens left...and this place was barren before the warriors three even knew it. Only the most loyal still remain...and they are few.

I was one of the warriors, and I still struggle, with might, to reform the channel and return it to its former glory.

AM I HELPING RUINING IT? :awesome: