...just a question...

I shall demonstrate to you what a Grammar Nazi is by telling you that the first sentence in your post doesn't read very well. It would be better as 'Exactly what is a Grammar Nazi!?'

It should also be noted that a real Grammar Nazi would never use four exclamation marks for a single sentence.

I shall demonstrate to you what a Grammar Nazi is by telling you that the first sentence in your post doesn't read very well. It would be better as 'Exactly what is a Grammar Nazi!?'

It should also be noted that a real Grammar Nazi would never use four exclamation marks for a single sentence.

hmmm....intriguing....

*i need to practice a little bit more on my English.... *sighs*

You typed an ellipsis with four periods, failed to capitalise the 'i' (which was also at the beginning of your sentence), and spelled 'hmm' with only two 'm's. While that last point was not exactly an error, I prefer the spelling with two 'm's, and it produces more hits on Google.

Grammar Nazis are individuals who correct other people's spelling or grammar on the internet which is rather foolish since they're either unintentionally opening themselves for excellent insults when they make a grammatical error or adding pressure to themselves to use proper grammar for nothing worth noting in return.

Grammar Nazis are individuals who correct other people's spelling or grammar on the internet which is rather foolish since they're either unintentionally opening themselves for excellent insults when they make a grammatical error or adding pressure to themselves to use proper grammar for nothing worth noting in return.

Well, they're really opening themselves for excellent insults because it's really damn stupid. It's not like you're writing some kind of formal dissertation on the internet in 99.9999% of cases. It just doesn't matter.

Well, they're really opening themselves for excellent insults because it's really damn stupid. It's not like you're writing some kind of formal dissertation on the internet in 99.9999% of cases. It just doesn't matter.

More like 99.999% of cases!